Pro points list??

Hi I'm here to ww and here, I have been looking through ww website and I have paid to be an online membership but I can't seem to find a decent pro points list, I have seen daily mail list and some fruit and veg zero points list but surely there is a list of all foods somewhere rather than me looking at my tracker all the time.

any help or advice greatly appreciated:confused:

Hi I'm here to ww and here, I have been looking through ww website and I have paid to be an online membership but I can't seem to find a decent pro points list, I have seen daily mail list and some fruit and veg zero points list but surely there is a list of all foods somewhere rather than me looking at my tracker all the time.

no then :cry:

Would be nice, eh, if there was a 'list'? The nearest thing I found, was an A-Z shop guide in the 'shop' section of the online site (access through the home page), but thats £5.50; you might get cheaper off ebay maybe?
I'm sure they worry that if they have lists for reference, you might not buy their books and/or keep subscribing to their site. If you have a smartphone, you might find it quicker and easier to look stuff up on there?

I use the official WW app, they have pretty much all the points info on there.

they don't have an app that works on my model of Blackberry :cry:
Be sooo good to have something like that for on the go

I can't get the ap to work on my phone somehow - I'm on a Samsung..... but must admit I brought the books from eBay to have a hard copy of stuff as well as subscribe online....

It might be worth the investement.

JUdith

Oh my....
i just joined online to see that i dont get a list...... i am so sad.
I cant get to the app as well as i only have IOS and i live in another country... What am I going to do? i tried the recipe builder for the lentil soup I made earlier and it is hard, and it gives me more pp than i calculated... how on earth am i going to make this work??? i cant have the tracker in front of me at all times.
do you happen to know why a recipe with 9pp came out to be 13?? i put in the lentils, oil, carrot, tomato sauce, and onion (all correct amounts) and after the calculation it went from 9 to 13! how will i do this every day? I am thinking to try the tracker with favorite foods and keep notes on paper of the points so I know what to eat. frustrated is the least i can say. I joined SW online a couple of years ago and i got everything i needed on pdf.

Thank you deepsurf, I will look into this but apple only lets you purchase apps from your local store and there seems to be nothing in the Greek one.... :-( anyway, I sat down and made a list of the foods I choose the most and have the points written down! Thanks again. Ps I really believe they should provide PDF material at least for the basic foods!

I use the shop guide and also have a little book

I used various blogs and the book to then compile a mini notebook that goes in my handbag. Most things I eat are in there, anthing new I point I add in

You could try googling for points values of your favourite foods. People have always asked before what the points are. It is only hard initially whilst you get used to it, we tend to eat the same sorts of foods so it gets easier

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back