Pro points pedometer

Becktoria79

Gold Member
Hi there, does anyone know how reliable these are? I got one last night and it says I've earned 4 points! I have been to town shopping and done an hour and half of cleaning but this seems like a lot of activity points for not even doing any 'real' exercise! X

it sounds about right ..... especially if you've been walking round town.... i worked out my active points last weekend for a 2 hour walk .... just a stroll so light exercise and that was 4pp for an hour (8pp in total) :)

Thanks, I've been counting my points off the pedometer in my activity point chart but I never use them I just like to keep track of how many I use. I'm not even at work this week so on my feet a lot less than I usually am!
Thanks fir your help! Xx

The are costly £17. It's good to see what you're moving but dunno if it's good value for money. It does show you how close you are to earning and extra point so can motivate you in that sense. Still wearing it after a week though so novelty not worn off yet! Xx

I had also been thinking about buying one. I have a normal generic one but while it counts steps, i have no idea how many points this can be converted into as i can't find it on the WW site. May have to be an early xmas gift to myself!

Nemesis82 said:
I had also been thinking about buying one. I have a normal generic one but while it counts steps, i have no idea how many points this can be converted into as i can't find it on the WW site. May have to be an early xmas gift to myself!

If it shows calories burnt they say that 70 calories burnt = 1ap. What I was wondering is if anyone knows how many calories we have to burn each day before we start earning AP's. I have a HRT I use for exercise and have been thinking of getting one of the pedometers to work out AP's with but would prefer just to use the HRT. Hope that makes sense :/

Back