Pro points shop book

rach11pink

In my pro points shop book under basic food, 150g egg noodles are 3 points!
Yet on my calculator app on my phone( not ww) sharwoods egg noodles come out at 6 for 125g portion based in packet info! This is a massive difference, just wondering if the calculator is correct??
I've been working out the carbs not which sugars( the top value) same with far not satuates( top value) is this correct? If so I think a lot of the things I've looked up in the shop book will have sabotaged my chances of a decent weight loss as I've taken basic food points for a lot of items not specific brands as some are not listed!

It is 6pp for 125g sharwoods noodles. I think the book is talking about noodles that have already been cooked though (I don't have the book so can't be certain). So if you weigh your sharwoods noodles _after_ cooking, they probably weigh a lot more because they've soaked up water. I remember people having this same trouble with pasta & with potatoes - that's why I always weigh before cooking. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

No it was uncooked! :-( glad I didn't eat them! I'm gutted this isn't the only pp value that I've taken from the shop book from the basic foods section! I've probabaly had way more pp than I should have now and not known! X

Back