Problems with online membership and app

OzLozz

Hello, I'm having a bit of bother trying to alter my weighing days and reset my daily/ weekly pro points allowance. Does anyone know how to do this?

I planned to start Monday just gone but with being on antibiotics and not being very well I didn't have the best start. I want to start tomorrow and for that to be my weigh day. Obviously for the online app to work, I need to calculate my weekly and daily pro points from the start of the week. Can anyone help me please.

Hello, I'm having a bit of bother trying to alter my weighing days and reset my daily/ weekly pro points allowance. Does anyone know how to do this?

I planned to start Monday just gone but with being on antibiotics and not being very well I didn't have the best start. I want to start tomorrow and for that to be my weigh day. Obviously for the online app to work, I need to calculate my weekly and daily pro points from the start of the week. Can anyone help me please.

You can only change the weigh in day on the computer, not through the app :)

Thanks Tano. It was a little tricky because I only have an iPad and it wouldn't let me play around with it as there is no flash player. Boring stuff but I've managed to sort it all just in time and my official Day 1 starts right now

Back