Problems with this new layout website

bilsat

Really likes to cook
Is anyone else having problems with this new website layout?
I cannot remove attachments even when I highlight the "delete" cross.
I cannot link to my pics on another site, when I enter a link it doesn't find it from the posting.
I also find it less friendly compared with the old one.
For information I am using Windows7 and Google Chrome if that helps!

bilsat said:
Is anyone else having problems with this new website layout?
I cannot remove attachments even when I highlight the "delete" cross.
I cannot link to my pics on another site, when I enter a link it doesn't find it from the posting.
I also find it less friendly compared with the old one.
For information I am using Windows7 and Google Chrome if that helps!

You'd be best posting this in the tech support sub forum Pete, altho a nice kind mod may come along as move it for you-pierce will see it then :)

i've not got those problems and i'm on 7 and google too. But yeah go ask in the support threads, no doubt they will help, i left a thread in there yesterday. There isn't much they can really do with the layout, part of the update, they should be able to sort the little niggles out eventually though, tis not always easy to fix though (i know, curse of being a web designer, forever dealing with small issues on websites that just refuse to be fixed)

Ive not had that problem but when i went to post on my food diary i realised the photos i had previously posted of food had randomly turned into a photo of someone i dont even know showing their body size in a mirror, weird, had to go through and delete them all

Back