Professional photos after weight loss

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nade, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Nade

Nade Full Member

Hi All,

I hve decided, that after I get to goal, I want to get some professional photos done. (Hope you dont think that I am full of myself by wanting these! Just spend so long hating photos and would just like to have some nice one for my parent etc)

I LOVE the venture style ones but I have looked into these are even though the sitting and 1 photo isa really good price, any others are HURENDOUSLY expensive! I am not after any of those glamour, soft focus ones, that is so not me, but some fun, chilled out modern ones.

I would like to get all of them on a CD, so I could print them or get them printed in the format I want, when I want. I know that this would still cost a few hundred butthat is better than ventures 1 10 x 8 for £160 or whatever it is now!

Can anyone recommend a good photographer (I am in Peterborough but will travel!) that doesnt charge the earth? There are 100s on the internet but I think a personal recommendation is worth loads!

Thanks for your help!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    Can't help with photographers, but what a great idea!:)

4. hottot

hottot Full Member

Diet:
    pro points
    why dnt ya contact your local photography college for students who need a project? they could use u and take pics everymonth maybe folllowing you through your loss!!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.