• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Progress pics 12 weeks in 54lbs lost

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
WOW!! You look great!! You look younger, your skin looks great and you look really happy! Well done x x

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
OMG!!! I can not believe how much difference there is! I had to look through them at least 3 times....you must be over the moon. look what your hard work has done. xxx

wow thats a amazing difference well done you

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
Thankyou guys i am certainly feeling loads better and didn't really see much of a change in the mirror until taking these pics today and remembering how big i actually was!!

Can't wait for the next 4 stone to be gone for the next pics.

Thanks for all your kind words xx

WOWOWOWOW what a difference!!!!! you look amazing!

Its soooo good to take before pics :D i have and will show them once i get to goal...mine are underwear ones eeeeeeeeeeeek! ohhh sooo attractive NOT! :D

Heres to your goal!

x

thats a truly amazing transformation, you have achieve so much already, just think what your pics will be like at your goal. Fantastic

Well done doubledebra, those 12 weeks and 54 pounds have so changed how you look. It's great to see these photos - just now I was thinking of how I fancied something 'off plan' to eat, then along comes this great inspiration. Will make myself a black coffee instead.
Good Luck for rest of CD journey!

Just adding my WOW!!! That is such a major change......well done!!!

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
Thanks everyone, i just posted my progress pics on facebook so i'm awaiting all the disapproving (of VLCDS) comments

You look amazing hun, you are such an inspiration. It makes me believe that i can do this. I'm on day 18 and still 100% SS. Its been tough at times but seeing pic's like yours keep me going!!!

Jodie x