1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Wedding Dress: Lucy's Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Lucy:D, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lucy:D

Lucy:D dreamingofawaist

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hey everyone!
    Just back from London and vowed to ensure i did a proper diary from now on to keep me in check!

Started SW on the 10th of Jan weighing 19st 6 :( and now down to 18st 7 so nearly a stone in a month which is exciting!

I do red and green days as i tend not to lose much on EE, so here we go!

Today is:

Breakfast: Alpen Cereal Bar (1/2 hex B)

Lunch: Chilli chicken low fat supernoodles (free) and 2 hot dogs (6 syns) and cereal bar (1/2 hex b)

Dinner: Sweet potato mash and chilli beef with free veggies and mozzarella (hex a)

Snacks: frozen fruit, pears, haribo bag (2 syns)

syns: haribo (2 syns) and 2 hot dogs in brine (6 syns)

total: 8 syns and 7 syns saved

Been a long day! Super tired but we are selling our flat and have a viewer tonight so in super tidy mode but am really hungry. Not gonna be able to eat until after the fella has been! :D

:D Lucy :D

Day 1 : 100%:p
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucy:D

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hmmm other half is out tonight at the football so aim is not to stuff myself on yummy food lol anyway my day

Green day

Breakfast: Yog and alpen bar (hex B)
    Lunch: Baked potato with salad and cheese triangle
    Dinner: syn free curry with beef and rice(hexb) and alpen bar (hex B)
    snacks: bannana, haribo (2.5syns) and gin/tonic (5syns)

total: 7.5 syns and 7.5syns saved for tomorrow:eat:

feeling a bit deflated today :( Not sure why. First day back at school and v tired but hey ho.. needs must!
  4. Lucy:D

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Back to the diary for me i think, if only to keep myself in check!! :D If anyone could double check this for me too that would be grand!

Green day :D

Breakfast: 3 satsumas and 2 shape zero yogs
    Lunch: Baked potato with tuna (hexB), Cheese (Hex Ax2) and salad
    Some frozen bannana too (addicted to frozen fruit at the mo!)
    Snack: bananna and coke
    Dinner: Chinese Chicken curry (hexa and 3 syns) with rice and lots of veggies
    Other snacks: frozen fruit (half a bag- 0 syns) 2 packets of haribo (5syns).. hot choc maybe??

Syns total: 8
    Really trying to do well this week even if i feel a bit pfft at the moment. School is driving me crazy and we are in the middle of buying a house so all is a bit manic at the moment.:cry:

Had a NSV yest.. when feeling down i'd normally have a glass of wine but instead had tesco zero alcohol cider and it was really nice tbh! woop!

Lent 0- Lucy -1 ( 1 week and counting alcohol free!!) :)
  5. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

slimming world
    Lucy it looks good - on a whole you seems to be eating good amounts - if you wanna speed up always try superspeed fruit and veggie - i love grapefuit in the morning or berries (raspberries blackberries r super foods)
    Congrats on your up and coming wedding

6. Lucy:D

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Thanks Hun!

Completely addicted to fruit at the mo- really think the free food is the key tbh

Dinner was super nice ( added a piccy )

Is it okay not to have all my syns? Xx

Attached Files:

7. vitzy82

vitzy82 Full Member

Hi Lucy!

congrates on your weight loss so far and wedding. Im in the same boat as you, getting married next year - 25/08/12 and want to shift at least 5/6 stone before hand, would like to lose 7st ideally. Good luck with it and if u fancy buddying up let me know!
  8. Lucy:D

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi vitzy!
    I'm getting married on the 27/07 next year. I have a fair bit to lose too... want that size 12 wedding dress god dammit lol

A buddy would be brill if ur up for it... although I do rant a bit sometimes lol

9. vitzy82

vitzy82 Full Member

same here Lucy i have seen a dress i like but i think the biggest size they do is size 14! so long way to go. Not dared to go dress shoping yet, only browsing online. when do u plan to go? im thinking i could push it till march 2012 but not sure if thats cutting it short!

your food diary looks good!
  10. Lucy:D

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Right after my 1LB loss today i think its time to move things on a bit so having a few red days.

Breakfast- frozen fruit and shape zero yog.
    Lunch- steak and salad i think...mmmm
    Dinner- Vension with mini roasties (hex B x 2)

hexa- mozarella cheese and milk

syns- not a scooby as yet but will let you know! always find syns harder on a red day!
  11. Lucy:D

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Red day again today!

Breakfast- banana and natural yog
    Lunch- tuna, salad and baked pot (hexB)
    Dinner- chilli with loads of veg and Iceberg lettuce nacho leaves. With rice - 28g x 2 = 5 syns and hexA x 2 cheese

Put the chilli in the crisp iceberg lettuce leaves, cheese on and then grilled.. Was lush!!!

Other syns : m and m's - 4
    No alcohol wine- 3
    Total syns : 12

Plus loads of water and juice

Had a fab day.. Loving red and feeling much more positive seeing how much rice I could have with the meat!
    Does my diary look okay for a red day?!

Lucy xx
  12. Lucy:D

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Well another red day...

Brekki: 2 bananas and 2 shape zero yogs
    Lunch: baked pot(hexb) and tuna with salad, muller light yog and melon

Snack: 2 chicken kebabs (free) and 5 minstrels(3 syns maybe)

Dinner: left over cottage pie( loads of mince and chopped tomatoes) from last night (hexb) potato. Hexa cheese and hexa milk oh and 2 chicken breasts- was super hungry

Syns: 5 syns choc from minstrels
    2 czech low alcohol beers ( 2syns)

Half a bag of frozen fruit- free

7 syns saved for the weekend.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.