Promax Diet

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by newbie09, 5 March 2010 Social URL.

1. newbie09

newbie09 Member

DOes anyone here use promax diet??

A friend recommended this to me as it helped her tone up when she was exercising and dieting but im not sure if it will conflict with the slimming world diet??

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: 5 March 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If I were you I wouldn't bother - the only thing you are likely to lose is £££! You won't find many people around here who feel it is necessary or think it is a good idea to take supplements, pills or shakes to 'assist' their weight loss. Firstly they don't work and secondly we are all too busy enjoying the healthy eating plan that SW provides us with and reaping the benefits. If people do see results on them it is because you take them in conjunction with an exercise regime and healthy diet, so guess what is making the difference and it's not the pills!

pesty likes this.
  4. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The most active ingredient in this is green tea. Would be cheaper and nicer just to drink that!

The shakes are 11.5 Syns per serving if you make them with water. Green tea is free!

IreneH likes this.
  5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.

Well said Circes...

6. newbie09

newbie09 Member

ohhh ok thanks for the info - i wasnt looking at it for the weight loss side i was looking at it for the muscle tone side as i do a lot of exercise and wanted something to help tone me up a bit quicker as the promax stuff is supposed to repair muscle tissue quicker and therefore your muscles tone quicker?

BUt if no one has tried it then i guess i wont bother ..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.