Propoints allowance

frugalpam

Well, its back to WW for me. I'd lost over a stone and have gone and put most of it back on again :( I heard the daily allowance has changed from when PP was originally launched - can anyone please tell me what the new allowance is, or how to work it out? Can't afford to rejoin WW at this time!

Thanks, Pam

The allowances r the same I think except if u were on 29pp u now have 26pp.

Welcome back

Thanks Sarah :). Is there still the weekly extra allowance (forget how many it was, but 49 weekly extra Pp rings a bell)

Also, do people recommend eating those extra points?

Thx again x

Yeh 49 weeklies! Ppl eat different amounts some all some eat none. Personally I eat all 49 and have lost every wk bar 1 wk for 13 wks! Trial and error really try ur first week with all 49 if u don't loose cut it down!

Thanks again! Am raring to go and shift this weight. Well done on your weight loss!

I'm sure it will be gone in no time!

Well - first week in, and have lost 3lbs !! Very happy, and now in the 11's :D

WELL DONE!!

Thank you! It really has helped to keep me motivated and believe it works :D Saved up some of the weekly extra points and had a cadbury's creme egg today - god it tasted good!!!!

Total weight loss now of 4.5lbs - 1lb off this past week :D My personal life saver iwhen I've got a sweet tooth is a meringue nest (1pp) with a splodge of very low fat cream plus fruit on top!! Raring to get to 11st7lbs, my next mini goal!

Back