ProPoints daily allowance

I'm really confused, can someone help me please? I'm 12 stone 9 , 33 yrs old and female. I'm really confused with how many points I'm meant to be on a day. I doing 23. Is that right,?? I eat loads of fruit and veg so I don't mind if I'm a bit under. Am desperate to get back to 11.5 stone. Help me please

about 5'8 or 5'9 - there jst seems to be lots of discrepancy around how to work it out. Some people have posted ways to calculate and I come out quite low, but then others post that you should be on no less than 26 or 29 - why so much confusion???

thanks

Last edited:
26 is definitely the lowest amount of points you can go to without your body thinking its starving itself, just one a check on extreme value diary and it's saying for your height and weight you should be starting on 29 points, from what leader told my friend if she doesn't lose weight on 29 she can drop it but no lower than 26

Don't forget your 49 pp a week for treats or a drink at weekends :) u don't have to use them but they come in handy for social events

Back