ProPoints in McDonalds

Hel83

Hi

I have to go to McDonalds unexpectedly today and have left my eating out guide at home.

Can anyone tell me the PP in anything with chicken in McDonalds? Perhaps the chicken burgers, subs and salads? Oh and chips if you know - just in case I can't resist! :p

Thanks so much!

McChicken Sandwich is 10pp.
4 McNuggets are 5pp
6 McNuggets are 7pp

Medium fries are 9pp, small fries are 6pp
Thats all I know, sorry hon... enjoy Maccies ;) x

I know the Deli sandwiches are higher than most chicken things. I think the sweet chilli chicken one is around 15. I'm gutted, I much prefer the deli sandwiches to their burgers :p

Many thanks to you both. I've found this link too - McDonald's
Everything is so high! It may have to be a chicken and bacon salad for me.

Well if you spent some weeklies you could have it I suppose. I think the nuggets and mcchicken sandwich are decent enough PP considering lol. The beefy things are generally higher in pp. The fries I think arent worth the pp though. Wonder if KFC would be much better pp wise??

Well if you spent some weeklies you could have it I suppose. I think the nuggets and mcchicken sandwich are decent enough PP considering lol. The beefy things are generally higher in pp. The fries I think arent worth the pp though. Wonder if KFC would be much better pp wise??

Yes, I think I will use some of my weeklies - that is what they are there for after all! I am not that keen on McDonalds myself but it is my only option this time. Would rather have some KFC crispy strips any day.

Oh well, did some zumba last night so hopefully that will balance it out a bit!

Last edited:
Mc donalds sweet chilli crispy chicken wrap is 12pp..... Grilled chicken an bacon one is 13pp and d veg one is 9pp... Mc donalds isn so bad KFC is alot higher 3pm per crispy strip that's alot!! But the mc donalds wraps are very filling an tasty worth the pp.

Go for it, weeklies are there for a reason lol! Be a nice wee blowout.
I prefer KFC chips though... think their chips are lower pp and feel like you're eating a proper fry... not loaded with salt either. bleah!
I would have a mcChicken sandwich... been craving one for about a month and gonna treat myself to one tomorrow evening I think heehee! xx

I always have a chicken nug happy meal and order myself a side salad as well, it takes me longer to eat it then but i dont feel deprived

Back