ProPoints Proponts Flumps journey from size 28 to size 12

Lisajw200

Hi I'm new and I am joining WW tonight. I weigh nearly 18st and want to get down to 9st. This isn't my first time at WW. I have tried a lot of diets in the past. But this is it now. It's now or never. I thought I would start a diary to keep myself motivated and to meet others who've lots to lose. I did lose 2 st on the discover plan then blew it. I've never tried pro points before and I'm joining WW on my own tonight so I thought I would join this part of the forum. Tried slim & save but caved in. WW is the diet I have had most success with over the years. So here goes. Thanks for reading if you have :)

Following your diary, cant wait to read your progress x

Thanks Trisha I don't start til next week. I didnt get to class last night as planned. But I've been good so far. I had weetabix with skimmed milk and then hubby's got the day off today and we always go out for a fry up brekkie so I just had beans on toast rather than a fry up :)

Thats a step in the right direction having the beans on toast tho. We ate out quite abit and have really cut bk the last 3 weeks and really noticed the difference money wise x

Yeah only eat out once a week for brekkie but we eat a lot of takeaways. I've just no calculator or books to work out points. So joining next Wednesday night and starting then. Otherwise if I lose this week it won't count next week. I'm going to go to class every week to keep me on track. So look after my diary til then.

Back