Protein bites and choco balls?

alicethecamel

Hello all and happy new year :)

Has anyone tried protein bites and choco balls?

I am IN LOVE with them - although not totally sure if I'm really allowed to eat them on TS.

Does anyone know the rules?

A :)

Hello all and happy new year :) Has anyone tried protein bites and choco balls? I am IN LOVE with them - although not totally sure if I'm really allowed to eat them on TS. Does anyone know the rules? A :)

You can only have the protein bites and choco balls as part of your food week when following TS, is what is advised on the website.

Hope this helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ugh... I was afraid you'd say that :/

I was hoping for "yes sure, eat as many choco balls as you can on TS."

Thank you anyway!! :D

A :)

I am on day 4 TS And had a packet of Choco balls for my tea. Is this wrong? Can I not have them like a bar or a shake, one a day even?

Unfortunately not :( The choco balls and protein bites have 2 servings per pack. Each serving of choco balls is 79 cals and 5g of carbs. The protein bites have 60 cals per serving and 4.1g of carbs. I'm doing Total Plus, which is 3 (or 4 if you are doing the 4 a day plan) packs per day, plus no more than 100 cals from a given list (on the website) and not exceeding 5g of carbs. The list also shows some other foods and their relative carbs, so you can work out what you want to have to make up the allowance.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply. Won't be ordering them again then. Shame, they were nice :(

Back