Protein shakes

have you had a look and seen how many carbs hon?

Just had a look Vicky, it says 6.8g per 100g and 2.04g per 30g, think ill steer clear of that, id rather just pick on a bit of meat out of fridge. I bought some Pepperoni from morrisons yesterday, the whole pack which is 100g was only 0.5gram carbs!
Danielle

Im using soy protein shakes 2 per day as snacks with only 1 carb per shake, its handy alright :) this is my day 1 so ill tell you tomoro about the waking up bit lol!!

Why not try the mims? Or there is a nice recipe for crustless quiche or egg muffins you could make these and they will keep for a couple of days. :D a fried egg only takes seconds x

You'll probably feel tired for a few days, then the dreaded atkins flu may kick in, then suddenly 1 day you'll wake up feeling great. :)

Crustless quice sounds good. Ive got the most horrendous headache and a bit snotty, not sure if its coincidence tho cos the kids have got a cold. Cant wait to wake up im off to my bed in a bit!

LOL, it will happen, I promise.

Just had a look Vicky, it says 6.8g per 100g and 2.04g per 30g, think ill steer clear of that, id rather just pick on a bit of meat out of fridge. I bought some Pepperoni from morrisons yesterday, the whole pack which is 100g was only 0.5gram carbs!
Danielle
wow pepperoni is now on my shopping list. i love it :D

me too. ive got some with me today . Getting some of those fridge raiders tonight at shop :D

I use them for snacks quite often. :)

There are so many yummy things we can eat on Atkins! Particularly if you eat meat and fish etc, which I don't.

Best 'diet' in the world!

Back