Protein shakes

Hi I'm new to this. I would like some advice?? I'm following weight watchers BUT eating a low carb diet and taking a whey protein shake for brekkie and then lunch I would have steak egg and salad and in the evening my weight watchers meal? Is the protein shake ok to drink and will it help with weight loss. I'm also doing 30 mins aerobics. Please someone advise??

Hi I'm new to this. I would like some advice?? I'm following weight watchers BUT eating a low carb diet and taking a whey protein shake for brekkie and then lunch I would have steak egg and salad and in the evening my weight watchers meal? Is the protein shake ok to drink and will it help with weight loss. I'm also doing 30 mins aerobics. Please someone advise??

You'd be best asking this in the low carb section or the weightwatchers section. This sub forum is specifically for Very low cal diets-which are mainly ketogenic and under 800 cals a day. HTH x

If you are keeping your carb intake low, the shakes are fine. I always take a multi vitamin too

Back