Protien allowance

bridie

Anyone know if we are allowed smoked trout?

Well I've had it it's only 123kcal and 1g carb per 100g so I think it's ok lol just wondered if I was being too adventurous or not lol

I had it last weekend :). I'm not 100% S&S now but I'd have had it when I was. I think that most fish is fine to be honest. You just have to watch the oily fish as it is higher in calories but it's supposed to be really good for you so I think that offsets the occasional higher calories to be honest. I cooked raw king prawns in my stir fry last week. I've never used the raw ones before but they worked much better in a stir fry than the ready cooked ones than I've had in the past. They were much more succulent.

Thanks! I've had raw king prawns before!! Lush! Ok OH had smoked makeral and I didn't because of the oily ness so u guess trout is fine yay it's my favourite! With a sneaky bit of low carb mayo! Naughtyyy lol

I love smoked mackerel but it's crazy high in calories (good calories apparently) but it does put me off to be honest. I've had it a few times on a break as I figure that it's got to be healthier than stuffing my face full of carbs.

Yea! Totally sti better than a cheeseburger lol! I know what you mean the calories put me off even if the carbs are low silly really as it is mostly te carbs that do the damage! I know when I was maintaining in between CD and slim and save it was always the carbs that affected me not the calories!

Stupid really. When I'm being good I'm put off 'good' things due to the calories yet when I'm being bad I'll shove any old calorific crap down my trap!

Funny how our mind work isn't it!! Silly when I have a bad day I just don't care then when I'm being good I am rediculously cautious! I blame hormones lol

Back