• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Proud of myself......

S: 15st1lb G: 10st0lb
Last year I lost a lot of weight and vowed I wouldn't put it on again. :( Disappointed I put back on just over 2 stone.

But I've rejoined tonight and am determined to get this weight off.

Btw, does anyone notice they wee a lot more in the first few days of following the plan?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

custardlipstick

Addicted to Cheese
S: 15st4lb C: 13st3.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 2st0.5lb(13.32%)
Hey hun, in similar situation except im only a few pounds off having put it all on!! Life does take over sometimes but need to remember that we did it once so we can do it again.

I feel like im constantly weeing! especially when on plan as i drink alot more water and all those fruit and veggies are filled with water too where as when im eating junk i just feel bunged up and horrid.

Good luck hun, im sure you can do it :)

S: 15st1lb G: 10st0lb
Hey hun, in similar situation except im only a few pounds off having put it all on!! Life does take over sometimes but need to remember that we did it once so we can do it again.

I feel like im constantly weeing! especially when on plan as i drink alot more water and all those fruit and veggies are filled with water too where as when im eating junk i just feel bunged up and horrid.

Good luck hun, im sure you can do it :)
Yes we can do it!!!!

S: 11st8lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Last year I lost a lot of weight and vowed I wouldn't put it on again. :( Disappointed I put back on just over 2 stone.

But I've rejoined tonight and am determined to get this weight off.

Btw, does anyone notice they wee a lot more in the first few days of following the plan?
Wow, you did so well to lose all that weight that a couple of stone isn't that bad and at least you are doing something about it now!

did you stick to the plan 100% to lose the weight in the first place or did you have a day off each week or something like that?
Lesley x