Proud of myself.

Ch3rrie

I have to put it somewhere, and where better than on here?!
Before sw, I'd eat and eat and eat. Since starting (I'm a few weeks in), I've had hardly any desire to binge eat.
This weekend was a massive test as I went to the cake and bake show in Manchester and there were cakes, sweets, chocolate.... So much I could of eaten!!!!
All I had was a meringue and a cupcake. A free tiny sample of bread, a a tiny cube of icing (to taste it). I bought a brownie and managed to save that with no temptation to eat it. I ate it when I got home :p
We went to taco bell for dinner and I shared a meal, didn't stuff myself.

This is a big thing for me. Before joining sw, I'd of eaten a hell of a lot more, so much I'd of felt sick. I'd of eaten a big meal all to myself eating out. I'd of taken a lot of cake home.
Its very strange to not crave junk and feel in control of how much I can eat!
Things like this make me believe that I can do this so much more :) :) :) :) :) :)

good for you, mate.

good luck on your slimmingworld journey!!

xx

Thank you :):)

Glad you're feeling so positive about everything. Well done, not sure I could have avoided all of those cakes etc.! :D

This could me me writing this! Always struggled with focusing on sticking on plan after the first two weeks! But This time something has just clicked!

Really not craving crap and feel really in control! We can do it this time! X

Thanks everyone.
It is such a good for feeling being in control
:)

Back