Psychic Sally: On the Road

SW_Char

Silver Member
Hi everyone!

Does anyone watch Psychic Sally: On the Road? Think it's on Sky Living at 8 tonight!

I used to really believe in her, but looked her up on the internet and read A LOT of really bad things about her.

I also hate that baby voice she puts on when a child or someone 'comes through' to her... think it's a bit over the top. Would love to hear what everyone else thinks of her! Has anyone been to see her live, if so, what was she like?!

P.S. Sorry if someone has already made a thread about her, searched, but couldn't find one!

Hi, i really like Sally Morgan, not sure im a complete believer but i do find her very entertaining and im sure she brings great, comfort. hope and peace to many, which i guess is what its all about.

Oh i know what you mean by her baby voice it really annoys me!

Shes also lost a lot of weight her self, wonder how she did it which diet she was on.

Theres an Hour long Bio of her on Virgins TV on Demand in the Bio section at the minute. watched it just last night was quite good.

Oooh, I'll have to watch that!

And I think she had a gastric band fitted - that's how she's lost all that weight (she does look great, I must say)!

Back