psyching myself up for tfr

totes.lipo

Shake that thing girl!
hi all :)
i haven't started lipotrim yet (i did it before and lost 7 stone but got preg and came off it and went daft!). anyway here i am again, ive about...13 stone to lose. thats right ya, not 3 stone... but 13. 1-3. 13. thirteen. :(((((((((((((((( ive decided not to start til thursday january 3rd. i think itd be bad timing to start now, anyway i cant afford it til jan realistically.
tbh i didnt want to do this again, i wanted to go away and do it the full hard slog. id made out a folder filled with low cal/ low fat/ low carb u name it recipes and had a goal chart made out. but lately ive been feeling so crap. ive always been heavy but never felt so horrible. my heels hurt me so much first thing in the morning. i often get aches in my arms and legs. my skin and hair are hideous. ive just never felt so desperate before. having a small child i also just need at least the bulk off. if i managed 8 stone on this id be happy enough to do teh second stage and go the long route. but i HAVE to get the bulk off fast. u know?
anyway, i love reading everyones progress, gets me inspired and excited. thanks :)
ali

i haven't started lipotrim yet (i did it before and lost 7 stone but got preg and came off it and went daft!). anyway here i am again, ive about...13 stone to lose. thats right ya, not 3 stone... but 13. 1-3. 13. thirteen. :(((((((((((((((( ive decided not to start til thursday january 3rd. i think itd be bad timing to start now, anyway i cant afford it til jan realistically.
tbh i didnt want to do this again, i wanted to go away and do it the full hard slog. id made out a folder filled with low cal/ low fat/ low carb u name it recipes and had a goal chart made out. but lately ive been feeling so crap. ive always been heavy but never felt so horrible. my heels hurt me so much first thing in the morning. i often get aches in my arms and legs. my skin and hair are hideous. ive just never felt so desperate before. having a small child i also just need at least the bulk off. if i managed 8 stone on this id be happy enough to do teh second stage and go the long route. but i HAVE to get the bulk off fast. u know?
anyway, i love reading everyones progress, gets me inspired and excited. thanks :)
ali

Good luck, u can do this! I'm a 2nd timer! 1st pregnancy I gained 6st, 2nd pregnancy 8st, and then some more afterwards, here I am again :) LT is fab for rapid loss, I'm hoping tomo's WI will get me to 4st in just 11wks :) where else could u get those kind of losses?
I totally understand where u r coming from. And let me tell u, 4st makes a huge difference on ur day to day life with babies.
Good luck x

Welcome Ali. I think you're wise leaving it until January, you've got time now to get your head into gear ready to start. I started LT on 7th September weighing in a 24st 7bs. Almost 3 months later I've lost 4 stone. I've still got a long way to go (8½stone) but the difference this loss has made to my life already is fanastic. My aches and pains in my lower back and knees have gone. I walk faster than I used do and I'm generally much more active but best of all I'm more confident, which in turn means I'm a happier person. I hate being the biggest Mum in the playground, I still am at the moment but that will change! keep logging in and reading everyones posts, tell yourself you are changing your life in Jan and keep posting for plenty of support.

ali

well done for making the decision to start.you can 100% do this, regardless of 3 or 13 stone you WILL do it! good luck and keep logging on for support. just think, this time next year you will be a skinnie minnie xx

Hi Ali ,well done on deciding to get back on Lipotrim.You will do it! This forum is a great place to be.:smiley1842::26:

oh girls can ye all move in with me??? thanks so much for replying to my post, i was thinking no one would as im not starting for a month. thanks so so much. girls im in dire need of getting the weight off fast. im coming up for 30 years and im a single mum. i shouldnt be going to bed at night praying that its not my last night because of my weight. ive never felt so unhealthy. i know someone might think, ur only feeling like that now? but ya actually, i am. ive always been heavy i dont know any different but ive never been in physical pain.
im 26.5 stone. :( any bigger and my knees will just break. january 3rd and i am on lipotrim hell for leather.
you all are doing amazingly well, and i love to read about ur successes. its such a boost for me. thanks so much now, i feel better already. big hugs to all (until next year when im too DELICATE to hug) haha. thanks again!! xxxxxxxxxxx

oh girls can ye all move in with me??? thanks so much for replying to my post, i was thinking no one would as im not starting for a month. thanks so so much. girls im in dire need of getting the weight off fast. im coming up for 30 years and im a single mum. i shouldnt be going to bed at night praying that its not my last night because of my weight. ive never felt so unhealthy. i know someone might think, ur only feeling like that now? but ya actually, i am. ive always been heavy i dont know any different but ive never been in physical pain.
im 26.5 stone. :( any bigger and my knees will just break. january 3rd and i am on lipotrim hell for leather.
you all are doing amazingly well, and i love to read about ur successes. its such a boost for me. thanks so much now, i feel better already. big hugs to all (until next year when im too DELICATE to hug) haha. thanks again!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Good for u! U will do this! Xxx

Back