Psyllium Husks - how to take?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingersx, 22 June 2008 Social URL.

1. fingersx

fingersx Full Member

Hi, some advice please. I've got some psyllium husks to start taking, do I take them as is ie as a capsule or do I empty the capsule into my shake? - I can't remember what my cdc said and am not seeing her for a few days.

thanks v m
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I'm afraid I don't know because I don't use it but thought I'd give you a bump back up to the top so someone can help you.
  4. MartynH

MartynH Member

Hello, I don't know if it's different people but I take them as they are, 2, thirty minutes before a meal and they work fine.
  5. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Just take the capsules. If you want you can buy the husks "loose" to add to shakes.
  6. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    I used to take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. If you take the capsule form then make sure you drink plenty with it. xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.