Psyllium Husks

MichelleT

Good morning my friends!

I have come to a standstill on my weight loss, have only lost half a pound this week. The only thing I am doing differently is taking psyllium husks twice a day, the sort that dissolve in water.
Are there any carbs in these?

I have stuck absolutely to plan, not a grain of sugar in any form has passed my lips in almost 4 weeks!

Boo hoo...........

Pysillium husks should be fine. More likely something else stalling or frankly you are just at a natural body catch up point - seems to happen fairly regularly. Pay very close attention to your food (clean and green) and stick with it - should start moving again!

It sounds like the famous Post-Induction Stall if you ask me! Atkins or not, after a few weeks, a lot of people on low carb stall or slow down. It usually passes.

Having said that, the only way to know for sure is to stop taking the stuff and see if it changes anything! If you're concerned about being...ahem...regular...I find that ground flaxseed (linseed) helps. I put it in protein shakes and on yoghurt, but you would make a MiM or pancakes or something.

Holland and Barrett, physillium husks 2 a day before each meal with water. Helps muchly to keep things " going" (ahem). No carbs I believe, not interfered with weight loss at all

At the moment buy one get one bottle for 1p

Back