Pub grub help please-for tomorrow lunchtime!

abby1982

Hi all,

Due to meet a friend tomorrow for lunch and really dont know what to have. It's pub grub and as im still new to SW im a bit worried about eating out!

Sizzling pub-food at The Marquis Arms in Fforestfach

Would anyone be able to help me with the best meal on the link above (only food i dont like is spicy food)

Thank sso much in advance!!

I'm on Extra Easy

Ahh pub grub! Probably the easiest of the "eating-out" options to judge.

What about a steak? Or even the char-grilled chicken breast? Ask them to ensure that the meat is grilled without oil, and swap the chips and fried onions for a jacket potato (without butter!) and salad. Cut any fat off the meat and you've got yourself a free meal, simples!

You could even have the mixed grill if you fancied! Again, ask for no oil, minus the sausages and and swap the chips and fried onions for a jacket potato (without butter!) and salad.

Or you could go for the jacket potato with cheese and beans. Make sure you ask for the potato with butter, and ask for the cheese on the side - that way you can be in control of how little/much you would like.

Thank for the reply!

Do you pubs really not grill things without oil if you ask them_i dont trust some places! (shows how much I go out for food!)

I really fancy the mixed grill so may try that as i really dont want to stick to the usual jacket pot!

Thanks!

Thank for the reply!

Do you pubs really not grill things without oil if you ask them_i dont trust some places! (shows how much I go out for food!)

I really fancy the mixed grill so may try that as i really dont want to stick to the usual jacket pot!

Thanks!

Well you're the paying customer, so I imagine they will be only happy to oblige! Enjoy your meal :)

Back