Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Puddings make puddings.

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by VickyPie, 17 July 2011 Social URL.

1. VickyPie

VickyPie Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(10.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    I have been thinking about starting a diary for a while, it would be nice if people do comment :) but it's mostly to keep myself motivated :)

I started slimming world in about July last year and lost almost 2 stone, had 3 months off and put back on 1 stone....

So I restarted in May weighing 24stone 5lbs, I'm now 22stone 10.5lbs and my target is to get to 20 stone by the middle of October, I am going to Cuba to see my best friend get married, I have a beautiful bridesmaids dress hung up next to me at the moment which is very motivating! I don't want to ruin my friends wedding photos by looking like a sweaty sausage in a beautiful dress! (I am half joking lol)

Time to get up and make breakfast, I stick to extra easy plan because it is ridiculously easy, and I am at my mum's for tea tonight so hopefully whatever she makes me will fit the plan :)

I know 2stone 10.5 lbs is a lot to lose in the next 13 weeks, I have certainly been taking the scenic route so far but I NEED to turn this around, my target is 3 lbs a week and if I stick to it I know I can do it :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tillymax

tillymax Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Your sweaty sausage comment made me laugh.

The diary will really help cos you'll get loads of support when you're having a bad day.

It helps to have something to focus on so the up coming wedding should keep you going.

Good luck :)

4. VickyPie

VickyPie Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(10.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Hi tillymax :) your right having something big to focus on keeps me vaguely on track :)
    Food (so far) today
    Brunch - scrambled egg with fried onion and tomato, 4 ryvita with laughing cows and 1/2 a melon

Tea - sigh. My mum has good intentions and I'm not one to turn down a meal (clearly) but tea was fish pie (about 9 syns) and tinned carrots. The joke between me and my siblings is you have a second tea after going to my mum's house for tea!

Second tea/supper - picked up a reduced pack of stir fry veg for 40p so making savoury rice with stir fry veg + cherry toms, spring onions and a green pepper that needs eating. Big portion for my lunch tomorrow and a small portion now :) also got some cherries to boost my 1/3rd superfree for today.

Back to work tomorrow (boooo) I got a pineapple that needs chopping up for a couple of breakfasts this week.

5. Pumpkin*Patch

Pumpkin*Patch Full Member

Hi Vicky

Yeah, the sausage comment made me laugh too!!

I think, if you stick to it, and really go for it, you could manage to loose that amount. I want to loose 4st 3lbs by xmas and thats about 2.5 a week, but REALLY id like it gone by end of Nov as its my birthday.... like you, im going to give it my best shot!

Good luck and i look forward to reading about your progress!! x

6. VickyPie

VickyPie Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(10.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Hi PP :) before a little slip up 2 weeks ago I "only" needed to lose 2.5lbs a week to hit my target. Now 2 weeks later I have almost got off what I gained but it just shows that I can't afford to mess about this time.

7. Pumpkin*Patch

Yeah, and i totally feel that!! If you need a buddy, or anything, let me know, i need all the support and encouragement and no doubt daily reminders of why i am doing this that i can get!!

You will receive brilliant support here!!

You can do it :D x

8. VickyPie

VickyPie Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(10.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Do you have a diary on here? I love this site.... I check it almost as much as I check my facebook! (about 3times an hour lol)

9. Pumpkin*Patch

10. VickyPie

VickyPie Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(10.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Hola, well Monday mostly done, just telly/shower/Reading/early night left to do.

Tea is in the oven - chicken with roast new pots (with garlic and mustard coating) with some veg.

Work was generally boring, nothing sw related today (this will become a theme for my diary, not much happening lol) oh apart from being given a bar of dairy milk by my boss which I then HAD to eat. Think that makes it less syns or something?

Bloody starving now hurry up oven!

11. Pumpkin*Patch

"oh apart from being given a bar of dairy milk by my boss which I then HAD to eat. Think that makes it less syns or something?"

LOL!!! I heard that if you shake something all the calories and fat just fall out!!

12. VickyPie

VickyPie Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(10.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    I will try that next time PP :)
    Weigh in tonight, lost half a pound since Thursday. Could be worse, could be a lot better though! Back to it tomorrow after my treat night tonight.

Still got my target of 3lbs a week till my holiday - I'v still got a mountain to climb and need to remember (when I am tempted by crap food) that 0.5lbs off is going in the right direction - but it's not gonna get me to looking good in Cuba, it's not gonna make that tray table and plane seatbelt fit - it's just not enough (pls excuse me while I do a bit of self psychology)

Gonna go swimming once star week is over, got some yummy (like cat pi$$) herbal tea stuff to help me along.

Night y'all x

13. VickyPie

VickyPie Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(10.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Day 2 (this week) still on track, still recording my syns, still having 1/3rd superfree :)
    Just need to keep it up for another 5 days! Hoping for a big loss to get me motivated. Star week is over and I am feeling less bloated. Had some treats at work today - counted the syns and been swimming and burnt the calories off :)

Only problem with swimming is I want to eat the contents of my kitchen when I get home so need to keep myself occupied (or have an early night!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.