pudges daily diary...:)

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
Day 1..
so here i am, starting lipotrim. Im a little scared to be honest but im sure that will pass.
My plan is to do this for 6 weeks and then refeed for Christmas, have a low cal Christmas and then come back on the 2nd of January and go for 4 weeks, then a small break and then 7 weeks straight.
I know it is advised not to stop and go but ive talked it over with my doctor and he says as long as i get back on track each time it will be alright.
So fingers crossed. My first focus is to get through till Christmas.
Its kind of good i think to have it split into three instead of just 17weeks straight because that sounds so long!
SO heres to day one so far so good, ...x

day 2...

so i thought i would make a daily diary instead of overtaking the entire lipotrim site with my moans questions and general ramblings....

so day two is done woohooo,,,
ive decided to take note of when i have cravings...so today at 11.45 i got a craving that only lasted a few minutes and then i had a craving at 6.30 in the middle of work but thankfully it only lasted a few minutes as well.

Im sure tomorrow there will be more, as its day three tomorrow and ive heard that day 3,4 and 5 are wuite bad..
must get through it!!! hope everyone else is doing ok,,,really excited for my weigh in... :D

good luck - i'm doing the same taking a break in a week for a holiday then going back on it before xmas and then afterwards i'm sure you will be fine xxxx

Hiya Pudge... Some say that splitting this diet up is a good way to go....

Looking at your dates, your 6 weeks on LT takes you to 20th December.. You should refeed for at least a week before eating properly, so that will take you past Christmas day. (I don't mean to pee on your parade, just wanted to make sure you knew hun) x x

Thanks Lisa,, hey SlimmerSu, yep i will start refeeding on the 16th i think,,so its not really a full 6 weeks but i want to refeed properly before Christmas in England, dont want to undo all my hard work..:) You're doing fantastic, i hope that i can do as well as you! keep it up! :) and thank you for the support, dont worry you didnt wee on my parade :) x

slimmersu i was just thinking the same thing refeeding in time for crimbo pudge id say do another 4-5 weeks then refeed so you know you ll be fine for crimbo :)
goals:
make it past day 1 J
Make it past day 3 J
complete 1st week and weight in J
Lose ½ stone J
lose my 1st stone
get back into my size 20s
Get BMI below 40
lose 2nd stone would like this b4 (cribo)
CHRISTMAS REFEED ?????
lose 2 1/2 stone
Get back into my 18s
lose 3 stone
lose 3 1/2 stone
lose 4 stone
Refeed
WEEK 1: 8LBS J J J J J J J J TOTM

Good luck to you too Lisa!
And hellooo day 3! feeling good today,, opened the fridge to get out my ice today and had to take a double take at what my roomate had in the fridge.....i wont say what it was but lets hope she eats everything before i have a weak moment....ha!

though id rather have no weak moments, just taking it easy before college, had two shakes and trying to get a litre of water in before 1pm.
Have to have 2 shakes at one time on a wednesday as i have college from 1 till 5 with no break :(

fingers crossed the day flys by! hope everyone else is doing great today :) x

thanks scary, will do :) well done on your first loss thats brilliant! great start :) x

Thanks Lisa,, hey SlimmerSu, yep i will start refeeding on the 16th i think,,so its not really a full 6 weeks but i want to refeed properly before Christmas in England, dont want to undo all my hard work..:) You're doing fantastic, i hope that i can do as well as you! keep it up! :) and thank you for the support, dont worry you didnt wee on my parade :) x

Now i am going to be nosey!! lol

Whereabouts in Ireland are you? My Dad was born in Youghal in Southern Ireland.. I have always wanted to go there as he talks about it so lovingly.. I have a lot of family over there (Although i don't know half of them... I have them on my facebook, but not got a clue who they are!! lol)

Do you come to England often? Which do you prefer? I hate it here!!

I have just read what i have written, and i am one nosey cow!! lol... Feel free to ignore me (My husband does it regularly so i am immune to it!! lol) x x x

Now i am going to be nosey!! lol

Whereabouts in Ireland are you? My Dad was born in Youghal in Southern Ireland.. I have always wanted to go there as he talks about it so lovingly.. I have a lot of family over there (Although i don't know half of them... I have them on my facebook, but not got a clue who they are!! lol)

Do you come to England often? Which do you prefer? I hate it here!!

I have just read what i have written, and i am one nosey cow!! lol... Feel free to ignore me (My husband does it regularly so i am immune to it!! lol) x x x

Su who? ;)

oh dear

i caved this morning ,,arrgghhh and i was doing so well..

i no there should be no excuses for this as it was my choice i have just had a really hard week. everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. i let everything get the better of me..:(

but ive had a severe reality check and talk with myself this afternoon about why i am doing this, ive decided in order for me to suceed in this i have to surround myself with positive and supportive people and not people who are anything other than that. i have so much work to do between now and Christmas that i just need to focus!

i deserve a slap on the wrist!

i know ive set myself back a bit, but im going to put it down to a learning curve and a mistake i do not want to happen again..
onwards and downwards. restarting tomorrow.

I know i can do this, i must not let anyone, including myself, hold me back......

hey SlimmerSu!!

Im in Dublin at the moment,, you should come over to youghal and see if you can visit your family! Hey free accomodation! ha.... its expensive over here, but worth it.
county cork is practically the second capital of this country and defo worth the visit! its beautiful down there...
i have lots of family in England which is why i go over all the time, having lived in both i prefer ireland but i wish i was closer to the rest of my family!

where abouts in England are you? i see redhill but im not sure where that is, im only really familiar with the midlands!

Dont worry youre not being nosy! ha.. friendly...:)

how is your week going? im afraid to say i have to restart...:(

hey SlimmerSu!!

Im in Dublin at the moment,, you should come over to youghal and see if you can visit your family! Hey free accomodation! ha.... its expensive over here, but worth it.
county cork is practically the second capital of this country and defo worth the visit! its beautiful down there...
i have lots of family in England which is why i go over all the time, having lived in both i prefer ireland but i wish i was closer to the rest of my family!

where abouts in England are you? i see redhill but im not sure where that is, im only really familiar with the midlands!

Dont worry youre not being nosy! ha.. friendly...:)

how is your week going? im afraid to say i have to restart...:(

Perhaps you haven't done as badly as you think hun, and i have to say-your determination to get back on track is admirable..

I had chicken and some salad at lunchtime today, but i don't know if it was psychological, but i really didn't enjoy it as much as i thought i would. I never thought i would say this, but i am really happy to be back on the shakes..

Redhill is in the county of Surrey. It is very near Reigate, not too far from Crawley (which is in the county of West Sussex) but i suppose the place near me that you might recognise more easily is Gatwick Airport, which is about 15 minutes drive from my house. Very handy for going abroad, which i don't!! lol

As you recommend it i might start saving in the New Year and take Dad back home to Ireland (along with Mum, me, Joe and the 3 kids) for his birthday next December... This might seem a silly question, but do you need a passport to go to Eire? I don't think you used to, but i have something in the back of my mind telling me that you do now.

Keep it going hun.. You are doing really well x x

thanks Su,,i cant wait to be back on the shakes..though i guess the grass is always greener...

oh i have a friend who lives in reigate! but yes gatwick airport is a better example! ive never been to surrey but ive heard its a lovely place to live,, idyllic!

You should organise a trip over here for sure, hotels and bed and breakfasts are getting cheaper and cheaper now with the way things are, and youd all have such a great time!

From what i know you can travel between England and Ireland with just a drivers license, ive never tried it though so im not 100 percent, but thats just something i have heard!

I know you dont need passports for taking the ferry but it is quite a drive and youd need a big car for all seven of you! :D which could end up being quite expensive!

Im all ready to get back on board tomorrow morning! need to have a good crack at it now for the next five weeks,, no falling off the wagon again!!.....
anyway im off to sleep now after my hectic week! night :D x

How are you doing today hun?

hey Slimmer Su doing great today,, freezing and tired but great... scared about the next few days but ill just have to keep pushing through,, weigh in on monday fingers crossed i have a good loss!!....think ill be having quite a few early nights this week just to get me through...:) how are you today?? its so dark already feels like 7 in the evening!! the joys of winter time! :)

You have done the hardest bit hun.. Only a couple of days till your weigh in, and you will be on cloud 9!! x x

I do love the dark evenings.. It is fresh and cold outside, but all warm and cosy indoors.. But i must admit i will enjoy it more when i can sit with a hot steaming cup of coffee!! lol (I keep trying black coffee and i just cannot get used to it)

wooo hello everyone,,,
im glad to be properly back on board now,,, tomorrow and the next day willl be hard but im hoping that when i have my weigh in tomorrow that it spurs me on to just keep going!
I have a week off college this week so my aim is to get my two essays done....and chill out!..All ive managed to do is chill out! ha..
Tomorrow i will make a proper start and ill be so busy with everything i wont even realise im on a "nutritional correction" ....i can only hope!
MY dad calls it a nutritional correction as opposed to a diet,,which i agree with!
SlimmerSu im excited for my weigh in tomorrow! black coffee..hmm... i can only really manage it in college with a canderel, its not great though,,,, i do quite like black tea though!!

How is everyone doing today? ive got myself the movie "its complicated" and im about to watch it now...its so nice outside today so im off on a walk later with one of my friends, which will be fun! must remember to wrap up warm though! its proper hats and gloves season now!! :)

weigh in today, and im down 8lbs.. im so happy and so glad to be on track and heading in the right direction!!! freezing today my nose feels like its about to fall off!
Alls going good so far,, keep craving stuff but then i read a post or two on here and then the cravings are gone! :)

i have a habit of weighing myself everyday because i like to see how im doing, but im going to try really hard not to weigh myself until i go to the chemist next week because then i can have a nice little suprise,, plus i dont want my mood of the day to rely on what the scales say,, i think thats a bit silly....

Also i hit two mini goals today which i didnt even realise :) im so happy..roll on week two! x

Back