Pudges Daily Diary :)

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
Hey Everybody...

It has been such a long time since ive been on minimins...eekkkk

I had done well over on the lipotrim forum and then life happened and here I am. I had a fantastic summer, so much so that I infact lost weight! However as soon as I returned it went back on and more. :wave_cry::eek::sigh::(

I have a series of food issues. I am now aware, ( after years of trying to figure it out) that I eat when I am lonely. It sounds depressing and I guess yeah its disheartening but now that I know the reason I have to sort it out.

I have decided to join slimming world next monday ( its the nearest one to me). I decided on slimming world because in 22 and I need to learn how to cook decent meals for myself instead of just buying ready made meals.

I just thought it was too much effort to cook for one all the time!

Anyway, it seems to be the lifestyle change that i need and it sounds like its one i can continue with once i get to goal.

I always seem to give up on things but im hoping that with the support group things may be a bit different..

I have just started a masters degree and I am working every day to pay back my loan, so all in all its going to be a very very hectic year.

Im scared about that but also excited because as long as I can stay occupied I wont think of food!

So yeah, this is me, this is my diary :) welcome! :eek:

As im not starting until Monday Im just going to try and calm down the binges and erratic food behaviour that I have going on right now. So monday will be my official meeting and I am very excited :)

Im happy to finally be on a journey i feel I can control!
Last time minimins was a godsend to me so im glad to be back...

Pudge is in Control :) :D:D

Happy Out..x

so today has been an ok day....

well i say ok,,, it has been substantially better than most. i didnt binge eat but i did have a full normal day of food. That may sound weird to some of you but I havent had three actually different meals in a couple of months. It was nice to have actual meals.

Im really excited about slimming world teaching me how to actually cook for myself!

picked up some bananas, some soup, sweetcorn and fat free yogurt to add to what ill have over the next few days till i start SW.

Off topic, all is ok, I have uni tomorrow. Trying to get back into the swing of things is really hard but im just hoping i can get into some sort of routine.
I dont mind if its a little repetitive as its just until new year and then my work schedule will change. Just got to focus now.

oh also,,, you can call me pudge if you want but most of the time i will sign off with B.

anway, off to bed now and ready for a new day tomorrow! .. goodnight all.

B x

So it has been a busy couple of days since i last posted.
I went to slimming world on monday evening and got weighed in. Everybody seemed lovely so im excited to go back next week.
One lady had just reached her 10 percent and two stone off so she was very happy.

Mondays food was ok, and yesterday was alright too. I didnt properly start SW until yesterday evening when tesco delivered my food.

Its crazy how little time i have to do anything, there was a one hour slot that i had free when i thought, ill get them to deliver because i cant carry all that fresh food by myself.

The lady at SW told me to do extra easy, she said that people work and lose better on it.. is that true?
It seems a bit too good to be true, but then i cant really talk because Im here and trying it and nothing else has been working!

Im going to stay away from pasta and too much bread though. I havent really had much of either the past five years or so. i know on sw you can have them but i feel that I have messed up my metabolism so much that when i do eat those i pile on the pounds and bloat.

i picked up some soups for my healthy b's (because i can have it in work) and some alpen bars for when im on the go in the morning( which is contantly)

the days im in college i will have a baked potato from the canteen.

babybels (healthy a's) and fruit for breakfast, as again its on the go if i have to be out early.

then i specifically bought the ingredients for the chicken tikka and for the cottage pie. Hopefully that will make enough to do me for the week alongside some superfree.

i think getting the food delivered is probably best as it means i cannot impulse buy and i get the exact ingredients and no more!

going to try and precook the dinners today after work maybe if im not too tired,,, ill get home at 10.30! eek. then i can pop everything in the fridge or freezer.

lots to do lots to do.... im excited though.

how is everybody doing?

B xx

Back