Pudges "last stop is exante" diary....

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
Goood morning!!

Right,, well i feel like i am omnipresent in minimins as i have tried almost everything over the years...

I have tried lipotrim before and i did really well for a while and then i lost my sense of determination for a lot of reasons.

Now i am finally being realistic with myself. I will do exante for 1 month and see how i get on. That way i have an end goal in sight now instead of thinking ill be on it forever.

I have lots of things to look forward to coming up to keep me focused.

The thing is i have always had an issue with food which on many occassions escalated into an eating disorder. For those of you who have been through this too you know how difficult it is to gain control over your life.

So the reason I am doing this is because i need to take away all the trigger foods and while the food is gone, substitute other activities for my trigger moments. showing myself that i dont need food.

Should be an interesting month i think! :rolleyes:

Anyway,, just having my first shake and i weighed myself this morning,,,, i have already lost 7lbs this week from cutting out carbs to prepare for exante,,so yayy.

dont know how that will effect my first weeks weigh in but as long as it comes off,,the quicker the better,, i am happy!

so good luck to everybody.... i will be here day in and day out probably as i have the app on my phone now.

let me know if you have any tips...and hhhheeerrreeeeee ggoooeeeeeessssssss!!!!!! x:)

Welcome hun, you can do it.I will check ur diary after work....Update everything how you feel and what you r going to do.It will be fun together BRING IT ON...WHOOP WHOOP

thanks harry! today was ok,,, long though. Im back from work early which is unusual. I work part time while i do my masters and i work in a call centre because it has flexible hours. today i called an elderly lady to have a chat to her about leaving money in her will to the charity that i work for. She had written to us, telling us that she would like to leave something to us so i was just calling to have a chat about how we do legacies and to thank her for being one of our longest supporters. she has been supporting us for 53 years on a regular basis!

So i asked if i could speak with her for a few minutes and straight away she said she needed help. i didnt know what she meant but ten minutes later after keeping her on the phone to me i found out she had been stuck and couldnt move in the bathroom of her house. If i hadnt of called her she would have still been there.
Finally we got the police and the ambulance and a neighbour to help her but it was such a frightening experience! o i came home early as i was in no state to finish the day.

i came back and ate straight away without even thinking! its the emotions and stress of that that just took over,, i need to learn how to stop that.
thankfully that is not a usual occurance,, it has only happened once before in the whole time the charity has been running so a once off but terrifying none the less.

just need to get through tonight and move on to tomorrow where i can have a fresh start with determination and emotions intact!!!....

i guess on a positive note,,, i can be prepared for most emotional triggers now after that...

heres to tomorrow........positivity!!!!!

hope you are all doing well..off to read some diaries to reboost myself and all will be well. x

Oh that's sad pudge, fresh start from tomorrow. Don't overthink about stuff.Good Luck...

thanks harry...here we go..:) good luck today x

Hi pudge, how u doing hunny??

Hi Pudge hust wondering how your doing hun? ;) ...

Pudge how u doing? R u still dieting?

Hi Pudge, sorry about what happened last week, must have been a bit of a shock!! :(

Hope you're doing ok with the diet and everything else xx

Back