Puggso_32 - Look what the cat dragged back

puggso_32

Right to the 'point'
Hmmmm - "You last visited: 27th March, 2012 at 01:08 PM"

Oooops haha! :p

Last diary for anyone unfamiliar with me is here, first page should introduce me enough - http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-weight-loss-diaries/122025-puggso_32-plodding-along.html

But aye...I'm back! *waves* The whole big virus threat thing in March to the site cause me to take a step back. Initially it was until the thing blew over but then I sort of never...did come back!

However, that is about as far as the bad news goes!

I've decided now to come back. Don't worry, I haven't ballooned or went off the rails etc. I'm still down on the weight I put on in America and over Christmas but still above what the goal wait was I originally met.

Tomorrow morning I will find out exactly by how much and work from there. Nothing after this will change, I'll just be using here as my place to point things. My birthday is end of July so want to be on track for then. I've still been following points, albiet a bit more relaxed but not to a big major problem! So I should be fine. Just feel being here makes me more accountable, not just to myself but to you fine lovely people.

So aye, like that dirty boyfriend who walked out and then suddenly came back...will yous welcome me back? :rolleyes:

...oh aye, also I'm running a 10km in September...eek!

Starting point; 10st 6.5lb

So the aim is to lose about 10 pounds by the last weekend in July. I think that's achievable.

So time to do a new ticker :D

Going to try sticking to 18 points a day, however can go to 21 if needs be

Breakfast - weatabix and semi skimmed milk - 4

Lunch
Salad/dressing - 0
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - i

SO will be 4.5 as I leave work :)

*stands at front door tapping foot, arms folded and lips pursed*

So now you want to come back? You left me heart broken! Don't tell me what's in that suitcase! I'll bet it's your dirty laundry!!

Welcome Back Mister P. I smiled massively this morning when I saw your tweet :D

Wow at doing the 10k... Who would have thought it a couple of years ago eh.

Good luck... I say very loosely, because I know it's not even going to be a problem for you... With your 10lbs challenge.

I'll give you 50p if you do it... I just need my chisel to scrape it off he curb first ;)

xxx

Sent from my iPad - Mistakes Are Not My Own, But Are CopyRighted

I'm sorry, I was out of order, but I've changed...just give me a second chance! :)

Cheers for the welcome, and all the kind of in-jokes within! At least someone stalks...erm follows my lief on facebook ;-) I'll earn that 50p dammit!!!!!

Anyhoo, currently at 4.5 so tea is;

Baked potato with salad and dressing - 5
Crackerbread - 2
Bread - 2
Snakajacks 1.5

15 thus far then, setting me up nicely for some supper later :)

Toast - 1
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Breakfast - Weetabix with skimmed milk - 4

Went a 4.5km run after this to the cinema, watched a film then ran the 2.3km shorter route home.

The runs get me 5 APs :)

Soup - 2
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Nice big walk on top of the running to meet my parents for a bit.

I had 3 beers and a vodka and diet coke with them which is 10, exactly what my APs are.....and who says I don't plan these things ;)

Cous Cous - 5
Veg - 0
Bread - 0
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

18 for the day

Welcome back ! Its good to read your in good spirits and ready to shed those ikkle lbs ! I think your goal is very do-able. I won't wish you luck as you know luck has little to do with weight loss, as it takes a commitment to yourself to get those lbs shifted! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you have a good week ahead. Jo x

Cheers Jo, I left the site but I never left pointing etc for good. Just, was easier to take liberties. But I have having to answer on here (not to anyone in particular, but just having to do it) always helps focus!

Todays run was very poor but think the legs/body are knackered from yesterday!

Out for a long part of today piping so nice big breakfast of;

Weetabix - 4
Toast - 2
Jelly - 0

Salt and vinegar squares - 1.5

Crisps - 1.5
Pasta and sauce -6
Veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Weetabix - 4
Salad/dressing - 0
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5

Cous cous and veg - 5
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Crackerbread - 2

16.5 all in last night.

Weetabix - 4

Salad/dressing - 0
Crisps 1
Soup 0.5
Jelly - 0

Turkey breast and ham subway - 8
Crisps - 1

Hey sweets! So glad to have u back :) Glad ur keeping well and on track.

You have twitter, add meee @Nicolababyx, i currently have 4 followers hehe, one of them is the script though! nearly passed out when they followed me, hehe geek!

Hey sweets! So glad to have u back :) Glad ur keeping well and on track.

You have twitter, add meee @Nicolababyx, i currently have 4 followers hehe, one of them is the script though! nearly passed out when they followed me, hehe geek!

done and done...and I mean done!

Cheers for the welcome back, still got you on facebook and whatnot so been seeing the progress from you there :-D

Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Weetabix - 3
Sandwich - 4
Quavers - 1.5
Jelly - 0

Back