Pull it in Pants- Dress is here. Gulp!!!

Gemma

Gold Member
Ah I'm having a major panic. I purchased my perfect dress last night and then realised its made of silk so its gonna cling to everything. Has anyone got any solid recommendation for body shapers that don't cost loads say around the £10 mark. Also panicing because its from River Island and have read that they can be a bit small with their sizes :cry:

M and S ones are good, although the feckers do tend to roll down a bit.

Awww bless ya. I am sure it will look fab.

I think Marks & Spencer do good ones. There was a thread on here couple weeks agao about them.

M&S or Evans hun.
Also got some good ones from Tesco
x

just make sure that you get your size or they will roll down,
m & S, debenhams as well

I wore the Gok Wan ones at the weekend, they were awful! I was wearing them with the dress below.
The pants were so tight I couldnt feel my legs, the dress was a halterneck and the weight of my boobs made it pull on my neck and I wore heels which I never do because of my height so my feet hurt. May have looked alright but was so uncomfortable!

Attachments

• louise and rian.jpg
    louise and rian.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 89
I got ones from Tesco the other week for £5 and they're fab. i also have the Gok Wan slicker knicker :)D), which are fine as long as you don't sit down as the bones in the front cut into your ribs if you do sit down:rolleyes:

I wore the Gok Wan ones at the weekend, they were awful! I was wearing them with the dress below.
The pants were so tight I couldnt feel my legs, the dress was a halterneck and the weight of my boobs made it pull on my neck and I wore heels which I never do because of my height so my feet hurt. May have looked alright but was so uncomfortable!

Ah you look so slim and pretty.

Awww thank you. Not sure whats going on with me at the minute, I still weigh 14 st odd but people are telling me to stop as I look thin enough! Maybe its just that photo! I've attached another in case!

On a serious note, that dress was a sort of satin one with a silk chiffon over the top and the pull it in pants did help it stop being static and clinging. I did feel more confident wearing them I suppose. Just make sure youre not bursting when you need the loo as it takes a while to get them on and off again!!! I saw some in tescos which looked better than the ones I had.

Attachments

• claire1.jpg
    claire1.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 98
Louiser I cannot believe you weigh 14 stone you look so slim. Just really hope this dress fits its gorgeous and so not what I would normally stick to I'm normally a black is slimming type but have thrown caution to the wind and gone for bright yellow. Will post a pic.

Ooooo I like it, it looks lovely. Would look fab with black accessories. Esp something like a black fascinator, they do some lovely little feathered ones now. There were loads of people wearing them at the wedding on Sat xx

Oh my god the dress has just arrived and it looks so teeny, can't try it on just yet but big panic stations, hopeing its just my brain playing trickes on me thinking I will never ever fit into that. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

good luck! let us know how you get on with it...nightmare, im expecting some stuff from new look tomorrow and it's all size 16...hope against hope it fits!

Well it fits still need to stay on the shakes till the party but looking at it I never thought I would get into it. Funny how we just don't see the real us in the mirror sometimes.

Eyeontheprize, I'm sure the 16's will be fine and if not you'll be there in no time looking at how fantasically you have been doing.

Back