**punk*~*star** To my holiday & beyond...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by **punk*~*star**, 13 April 2014.

1. **punk*~*star**

**punk*~*star** Well-Known Member

Here we go... I'm Kay, 31, married with 3 gorgeous kids & I currently weighing in at 16st 4lb :( family holiday is 9 weeks tomorrow so I'm getting butt in gear & hoping to shift something/anything by the time we go... All my holiday clothes fit but would look better / fit nicer if I dropped a few pounds... So here we go - today's the day :)

Back later with food diary x
  2. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

Yay, 9 weeks tomorrow, that'll fly by, mine is 5 weeks today, I know I'm at target but I'd also like to lose a few lbs as I know the drink will tip me out of target:D
  3. *miss-k*

*miss-k* Well-Known Member

Hello hello.... I'm here to follow till you're all slinky for your hols and to nosey at holiday snaps :D
    Hope you have a good day xx
  4. Mrs.S.

Mrs.S. Well-Known Member

Hello! I'm here too :D x
  5. **punk*~*star**

6. sue_eadie

sue_eadie Well-Known Member

Good luck - am looking forward to your food diaries.
  7. Dolly Rocker

Dolly Rocker Well-Known Member

I'm not on SW but want to wish you the best of luck.

You will do great with 9 weeks to go!

Where are you off to on your holibags?

I am not going anywhere this year, Want to buy a house eventually so need to save my pennies up.

D xxx
  8. Viva La Diva

Viva La Diva A Brit living in the USA

Hello Missus !!

Good luck with the holiday countdown !! I've got a holiday in a month or so, a week in Washington DC and then I'm hoping to be at target, or below for my BIG holiday to Las Vegas in the Autumn !! It helps to have something to look forward too!!

Diva x
  9. Dolly Rocker

Oh viva I love vegas!!!!!!!

We went last year, have you been before??

10. Viva La Diva

No it's my first visit and I'm there for a week, yay !!!! ( lol, not a gambler, but looking forward to the shows and extravaganza of it all!)

Diva x
  11. Dolly Rocker

Oh you will have an amazing time.

I am not really a gambler either but I placed a $10 bet on my last night on my way to bed & won $2500.00 I almost fainted!

Bought myself some nice diamond earrings in New York.

12. Happy Holidays

We went for my 40th, I'm not a gambler either, we went to the shows & hotels, we went to the Elvis museum, but I had to laugh to get there we walked down the red light area!!!!!! There is so much to do I really enjoyed it ;)
  13. **punk*~*star**

Vegas sounds awesome!! Am not a gambler either but I bet it's amazing there!! X
  14. **punk*~*star**

Hoping today will be day 1 back on track... Since last time I posted I've had my oldest daughter poorly then girls dance comp this week for 4 days & more costume making (7.5 hour shift Friday... Same tomorrow) & my youngest now has chicken pox :(

Anyway that's pretty much all so far so I'll be back with diary later... I'm not weighing, not getting obsessed just doing as many on plan days as I can till I get head back in gear :)

Ps pic of little one this morning covered in calamine lotion, bless her..

Attached Files:

15. Happy Holidays

16. Dolly Rocker

Och poor wee soul, My nieces wee girls have both got chickenpox right now too.

Hope she gets better soon.

17. Viva La Diva

Hi, hope they are feeling better soon. How are you doing ? I guess at least with all the costume making and sewing it keeps you from nibbling !!

I seem to be stuck at the moment the scales won't budge, grrrrr !!!

Have a good week.

Diva x
  18. *miss-k*

*miss-k* Well-Known Member

Aww poor little thing! Hope you're ok xx
  19. Viva La Diva

Hello Missus !! Popping in to see how you are. Can you believe it's almost May ?? This year is whizzing by, and I'm determined to finish it NOT how I started it, by still being fat !! Grrrrr !!!

Diva x
  20. **punk*~*star**

Friday 2nd May: green

2 WM toast (HExB1) lemon curd (1) banana & apple

Mugshot & steamed veg pack - random but on-plan!

Veggie thai green curry (1) with boiled rice & pickles - again a bit random but totally enjoyed it!

2 ryvita fruit crunch (HExB2)
    Skips (4)
    Cadburys fudge (5.5)

Drank tea with milk (HExA) & sugar free red bull

Syns: 11.5

Attached Files: