Pure orange

leahcnnr

Silver Member
Oops! Without thinking this morning I lifted one of the children's glasses and finished off some pure orange. When I read the contents there are 11g carbs per 100ml and I had a little less than this. Will I remain in ketosis considering I had less carbs than I would have had in a shake or will the higher sugar content affect it? I could kick my self.

To be honest I have absolutely no idea. My first thought was I don't think it will effect ketosis however I know citrus is a definite no on LT. But, what's done is done, you can't take it back. It's a habit to finish leftovers, I know I still have to stop myself every now and again from eating leftovers and I've been on LT for 5 months, I think it's because I hate the waste! I doubt it will effect your loss this week so forget about it if you can and keep going.

Don't worry, just drink your shakes as normal, and if you have slipped out of ketosis, you'll slip back in. Weight loss shouldn't be affected as your calorie intake is still super low. The side effects won't be like at the start, as they are mostly through carb and sugar withdrawal. Don't miss a shake though, you need all three.

Its easily done, forget about it and keep going!

Thanks folks, I just stuck to plan as normal. I always hoover up the leftovers which is why I'm fat in the first place lol. I sorta thought oh well I might as well get stuck into the biscuits but I didn't so hopefully I get a loss tomorrow. Thanks for the replies :)

Good for you! Well done, I hope you get a good loss tomorrow x

Me too. 2lbs off is 2lbs closer to goal! :)

Well done

Back