Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

pure points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by catherine99, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. catherine99

catherine99 New Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    hi im just posting to see if anyone else is using the pure points from weight watchers diet? i am starting it from next week i have ordered the disks and a cook book i know its an old ww diet but i did start to use it when it first came out and found it to be good for me i am currently 210lb and want to about 140lb, i know it can be done as i did it 4 yrs ago but since having my daughter 9 months ago it seems to have crept back on since returning to work i have noticed my uniform is rather tighter then is comfertable lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Veggie Dieter

Veggie Dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    SW green only
    I don't know what Pure Points are, im on the Discovery (old sytle points) but If i could help I would do - welcome and good luck im sure you will do really well if it worked for you in the past as it did for me too.

Last edited: 8 February 2011
  4. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Is this the same as the ProPoints? I'm doing it online so not sure if there is a difference!

5. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    pure points is the American version of pro points

6. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    No it isnt, the american and continental version of pro points is pointsplus, sounds like your doing a very old version of weight watchers!
    I remember my mum doing a CD-rom version when I was around 10 years old (21 now!)

7. Veggie Dieter

Veggie Dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    SW green only
    Yum I got the silver seven sorted - thanks for all your help.

8. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    I joined a meeting 2 years ago and it was pure points so not that old. Same idea as discovery just different name I believe.

9. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was going to class and doing pure points and then it switched to discovery and we got a new plan folder ( a mini ring binder - pure points was a series of books). It must have been new year 2009 (definately wasn't last year). It wasn't any different except they got rid of the alternative core plan which a lot of people were upset about.

10. cec57

cec57 New Member

Hi, I dug my old pure points CD out the other week, I also found my old database calculator and books as well. I started counting points 2.5 weeks ago and have lost 6lbs so far.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.