Pushed my luck just too far.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog, 2 June 2008 Social URL.

1. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Weigh in today and 1lb on :sigh:. Not at all unexpected as i've eaten and drunk my way through the week :break_diet: which finished with a fabbie party on Saturday night and a bit of a munchies session on Sunday. I suppose i'm quite glad i've put on as its a now or never decision time. OH very supportive but will not be for long if i continue to buy products and don't put any effort in. So far so good today, only a few fresh from the field strawberries and i'm going to keep myself uber busy for the rest of the week :innocent0002:.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    well at least it was only a lb and not 5 !!! hop back on the wagon and start again .
    xxxx i must be the most serial faller off the wagon and restart cd er ever ! lost 1 stone since october ( had hysterectomy in midle of it so that took me out for 4 months ) but im struggling on day 3 !!

4. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    youve lost 43lb since you started ( or is now 42 ?) that is amazing achievement . well done .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.