Put 2 stone on since august!!! Rejoined tonight

weemissnaughty

Silver Member
Hiya :)
Ive popped in and out of this section and slimming world.... I lost 12lbs with weight watchers last summer and put it all on and then some...
I went back to class tonight and i was the only one waiting for a meeting so we didnt have one!! I find it so hard to get motivated and tonight didnt help at all! AND im going out tomorrow night! Hmm does anyone have tips on how to get motivated??

Hey :)

My best tip is to track everything even if you eat naughty food !

When you go out for a meal go for the healthier option it's hard to watch people eat the lovely naughty food but it will only last for roughy 15 mins then it's all over ! And the feeling when you go home feeling good that you chose to eat well is great :)

I have the ww app cost me 10 a month and I weigh myself at home ! I enjoy sitting down in the evening and tracking ! Make sure you stock up on low point foods ! I have a cupboard with ww cakes bars and 2 pp crisps so if I fancy a snack it's not gonna effect me that much :)

Just think if your good for a whole day or even week you will see results on them scales which will make a happy you :)

I lost 2.8 stone to get to my goal and i put a stone on im now again going for it and I'm 3 pound over my goal! Be determined !

Good luck

Becky x

Back