Put in my place lol

sookie

Silver Member
Had a class mate ask a syn question online, the consultant didn't answer, so I looked them up on here, found them, replies.. And wham bam I get told off lol and that unofficial forums are not up to date with the syns... Naughty me for helping x

Last edited:
on our facebook page we all just chip in with whatever, occasionally we get things wrong... But there are some old hands on the page who can spot if someone is wrong.

Gaz are chicken cupshotz from aldi still free please? Last post on here was 2013

I'm on facebook too and we all chip in...sure sometimes a correction is needed but never done in a negative way. Having said that...I've been through a few SW groups on there, they tend to fall out sometimes and that's when I move on. The one I'm on now is new so hope we keep small and stay amicable.

Taking all with a pinch of salt... There is always a keyboard warrior learning around lol...

Had a class mate ask a syn question online, the consultant didn't answer, so I looked them up on here, found them, replies.. And wham bam I get told off lol and that unofficial forums are not up to date with the syns... Naughty me for helping x

If its a classmate can she not just look up the syns online herself? xx

Gaz are chicken cupshotz from aldi still free please? Last post on here was 2013

Checked online (hope these are the right things)

Cupshotz Noodle Snack, Chicken, dried , 54g sachet - saying free on EE and green - 10 syns on red

Checked online (hope these are the right things)

Cupshotz Noodle Snack, Chicken, dried , 54g sachet - saying free on EE and green - 10 syns on red

Bless you thank you so much

Yes I looked last night and the system didn't seem to be working. Elvis...glad you got your answer. :D

Had one for lunch when i only had 10 mins was bettter than goig without a lunch at all and cheap!!!

Back