Put on 4lbs this week

BeviSiwel

Returning Member
F This
F That
F it all.
After a really horrible disastrous week the pharmacist said I put on 4lbs! :cry:

STILL!
There is a bright side to all things, and the bright side to this is that I'm going to treat tomorrow as the start of week one all over again.
So tonight I had it up like it was the last day before my diet started seven weeks ago.
So with steeled determination, I'm going to lose that 4lbs, and more before next week.
Or my name isn't Bevi Siwel.

BeviSiwel said:
F This
F That
F it all.
After a really horrible disastrous week the pharmacist said I put on 4lbs! :cry:

STILL!
There is a bright side to all things, and the bright side to this is that I'm going to treat tomorrow as the start of week one all over again.
So tonight I had it up like it was the last day before my diet started seven weeks ago.
So with steeled determination, I'm going to lose that 4lbs, and more before next week.
Or my name isn't Bevi Siwel.

Persistence is the key, anyone can have a moment of weakness but at least you've admitted it hasn't been a good week. Move on and lose that 4lb.

Good luck!

Awww don't be down this will all soon be a distant memory xxxx keep going bevi you can do it xxxx

Today has been a good day! Roll on week 8! (1)

THATS THE SPIRIT..... Ive had a crap weekend but not gonna let it beat me..... we can win hun :D:D

Absolutely! And I'm pleased to announce that so far this week I've been 100%
Whoooo!
xxxx

Back