putting on 8lbs in 1 week?

Hi was jus looking for some advice really. I've lost a stone in a month my trousers r fitting alot better. But weighed on Fri and it said I ve put on 8lbs. Had a bit of a bad week but not THAT bad. My clothes arnt feeling tight so don't feel like I have. But it's kinda put me in a bit of a slump now....and catching flu from one of the kids hasn't helped this weekend. Is it really poss that I could put on that much?

The scales don't lie unfortunately!
We all have bad weeks, just out of interest are you working out? If so you may have put on muscle instead.

I have been doin Jillian Michaels 30day shred in the morning and a 2mile run in the evening. Didn't manage this everyday last week but did most days.

I read online that's it's possible to hold that much in water retention? And I really don't drink enough drink so hoping that's all that it is :/

In less than a week a gained about 8lbs. But after returning to my normal routine and diet I had lost 7 of that the week after. I think it's likely that it's water. And not having drank enough as well. Sure you will lose it by next week, don't let it put you off.

Hopefully I have I can deal with putting on the odd pound bk on after a bad weak but seeing the scales go up that much jus made me wanna cry :( lol

Thank,you,feel better knowing better knowing its not just me lol. Been much better this week plus drinking loads of water so hopefully WI will be more normal tomorrow

So WI this morn and I ve lost 15lbs! Yay! So that's a loss of the 8lb I put on last week plus an extra 7lb totally buzzing today amazing how it can put u in such a gd mood! :)

Wow 15lb in a week that's amazing! Xx well done x can I ask what diet your doing? X

Thank u. I'm calorie counting currently at 1200 a day. Also doin Jillian Michaels 30 day shred in morn a two mile run in the eve, and 10 min a day on a vibration plate. Think most of the lose was water as I'd put on alot the week before.

Thank u. I'm calorie counting currently at 1200 a day. Also doin Jillian Michaels 30 day shred in morn a two mile run in the eve, and 10 min a day on a vibration plate. Think most of the lose was water as I'd put on alot the week before.

Hiya Dani,
How are you finding the vibration plate? I really want to try one, but not sure how it will affect weight loss.
Thanks!

Hi fraufrau
I love it. It definitely toned everywhere. And I've had inch loss I didn't do it for a week and noticed areas such as bum and legs had put weight bk on and were looking saggy. But been bk on it and I look slimmer again. I brought my own machine I loved it that much defo my favorite buy for myself in a long time. Hope this helps :)

Wow!! That sounds great Dani. Good on you for treating yourself! You have inspired me to investigate where I can use them in my area. Any tips for exercises on them?! Xx

Believe me I was well over due a treat ;) I has a look on YouTube as the manual had only a couple in. A plank position with arms on plate is great for any bingo wings and also helps with round the bust area. My other fave is squats onto tip toes u really feel it in ur legs :)

I have signed up for 4 weeks and have been 5 times so far. Am dieting as well, but wondered how long it took before you started to notice a difference? X

I started at my local shop brought their 8week package think it was about the 4th week that I started to really notice a difference. I went 4 times a week thou. How r u finding it? X

Hiya danni!! It's going well so far- feel like my legs and bum feel rock hard when I come off but haven't yet been measured since starting. Got my weigh in and measure on say morning!! X

Back