Q for a CDC re training..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nathalie20, 22 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Nathalie20

Nathalie20 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    At the mo it's Cd - then the healthy eating one i hope!
    To any CDC out there could they help me please as mine is away!

I've got my CDC training on the 3rd of Nov and I was just wondering if after that date I will be qualified to then sell it to clients or if there is time period in which i have to do more and wait to be able to do it...I understand it's all a bit complicated but if anyone could pm me or something that would be fab! I've had so many people ask me when I will be trained and they can start but I don't know and mine is away for the next few weeks on hol and I can't get hold of her!

Thanks so much

N xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Firstly your sponsor should be able to answer all of your queries, its what they are there for.

Once you attend your training day you have 2 weeks in which to complete your accreditation papers once received back at head office, always always take a copy, you will get a call to go through them. If you pass you can start the next day.

You will need to complete your training modules within 3 months, best advice do them asap and get them out of the way you will then receive your free boxes which help with stock control.

I am sure you will have a great day, but seriously have a chat to your CDC.

Linda

whoops just realised you said your CDC is away!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.