• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Quark -any tips to mae less sour?

Lucky7

Gold Member
A tiny bit of blue cheese (synned of course) goes a long way when mixed with quark to make a lovely spread. Bit thick for on Salad though. I usually opt for cottage cheese over salad as the texture makes it easier to spread over. (I love the Sweet Chilli one from Asda - 1.5 syns for a nice big pot that lasts me 3 salads).

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
A bit of salt

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
I get mine in tescos and its slightly bitter

For a sweet treat with quark, try mixing a Cadbury's Options Hot Choc Drink (2 syns per sachet) into the quark and then dip the mix into strawberries, raspberries or any fruit of your choice.

Especially nice with the white Options. My ds says it tastes like New York cheescake! Would be nice with a ginger biscuit crumbled over. Must try that.

I tried the white options and its delicious. Does indeed resemble cheesecake. Even my daughter ate her 'cheesecake cream' with strawberries. Dont need a lot either. Lush!

vanwoodle said:
I tried the white options and its delicious. Does indeed resemble cheesecake. Even my daughter ate her 'cheesecake cream' with strawberries. Dont need a lot either. Lush!
How much quark do u use per sachet? I tried this but it was honking lol! Maybe I used too much.

Kieragh1515 said:
How much quark do u use per sachet? I tried this but it was honking lol! Maybe I used too much.
I make this too! I use 2 sachets of options, make it into a paste and then mix it into the quark(which I've already beaten a bit)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins