Quark where do u get yours ?

Cobra

Silver Member
I cannot seem to find it in the supermarkets ... Can anyone tell me where to get some from and where abouts it is in the supermarket please !

Lisa xx

Got some from Asda yesterday - it is usually near the other cheese but you do have to search for it.

Also bought some from Tesco on Thursday - had to ask where it was but again it was near the other cheese but they only had one left.

I'm not eating it - I gave my MIL a taste of the SW cheese cake when I made it the other day (I didn't care for it ) but she loves it and asks for one every afternoon !!!

In both shops it was Meadow Churn - 250gms - small oblong white plastic tub.

systema said:
Got some from Asda yesterday - it is usually near the other cheese but you do have to search for it.

Also bought some from Tesco on Thursday - had to ask where it was but again it was near the other cheese but they only had one left.

I'm not eating it - I gave my MIL a taste of the SW cheese cake when I made it the other day (I didn't care for it ) but she loves it and asks for one every afternoon !!!

In both shops it was Meadow Churn - 250gms - small oblong white plastic tub.

Yet!! I got 2 tubs from asda for 80p each .... Now I have it I can't remember what I wanted it for !!

Lisa x

I have used it for the cheese cake as mentioned but also for the Sugar Free Jelly pud with quark and creme fresh.

systema said:
I have used it for the cheese cake as mentioned but also for the Sugar Free Jelly pud with quark and creme fresh.

Mmmm cheesecake !! My fave dessert !!

Lisa xx

Back