Queenie's sick of dieting diary

queeniemez

Very brief history: first diet when I was 17, weighed 2lb than I do today (13s 8lb today weighed in at 13 6lb) I'm 30 now, 13 years of dieting and its bought me back to the same place!!

Ive been a serial dieter but then 6 years ago I started following a very strict low carb plan, ate 3 meals a day with nothing in between and weighed everything I ate, I reached 8s 9lb but was mental and it was just so unsustainable, I was on and off it for 5 years gaining and losing. I walked away just over a year ago weighing 10s 4lb, I've gained over 3 stone but I'm not going back to that way of life.

I want to eat a healthy balanced diet with limited processed food, but I would also like to be a healthy weight. My bmi is over 30 (I'm 5foot 5) and that means I'm technically obese :-( I do take exercise and I enjoy it.

So that's me. I don't have a plan food wise for today, I generally do mon-fri bit weekends tend to be a little more relaxed.

I've started my day with 2 slices home baked Wholemeal bread and 1 tablespoon of butter.

Will check in again later

Queenie x

Back