• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

question about drinks!

Pinkie :)

Slowly shrinking again!
S: 12st6lb C: 10st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st7lb(12.07%)
Hey again Lucie!

Well... Instead of black coffee... A spoon full or 2 of the vanilla shake in your coffee can transform it! Mix the vanilla powder in the bottom of the mug with some cold water, to a thick paste. Then add the coffee granules and slowly add the boiling water, mixing constantly... should blend together fine, although even it is ends up a bit 'lumpy' I still don't mind it! ;)

I use a milk frother to blend the vanilla with the cold water, which makes it frothy! The drink ends up like a Vanilla Coffee Latte! Lovely!

Can do the same with the choc powder too!

Re what you can add to soups... Tabasco is fine, ground black pepper... salt (although I avoid adding too much, as can make me retain water)... Think that's it... although someone will no doubt be along to add to the list, if there's more... :)

Hope that helps... xx

S: 16st12lb G: 11st0lb
Hey again Lucie!

Well... Instead of black coffee... A spoon full or 2 of the vanilla shake in your coffee can transform it! Mix the vanilla powder in the bottom of the mug with some cold water, to a thick paste. Then add the coffee granules and slowly add the boiling water, mixing constantly... should blend together fine, although even it is ends up a bit 'lumpy' I still don't mind it! ;)

I use a milk frother to blend the vanilla with the cold water, which makes it frothy! The drink ends up like a Vanilla Coffee Latte! Lovely!

Can do the same with the choc powder too!

Re what you can add to soups... Tabasco is fine, ground black pepper... salt (although I avoid adding too much, as can make me retain water)... Think that's it... although someone will no doubt be along to add to the list, if there's more... :)

Hope that helps... xx
awww pinky ur a star! fankoooo! can u make hot choc with the chocolate pack?

xxxx

S: 16st0.5lb C: 9st4.5lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 6st10lb(41.87%)
just to let you know u can also add the ll savoury drink to soups or have them on their own as a hot drink. they are lovely and are just like a clear stock. you can have a max of two of these per day as well as your 4 packs. xx

S: 13st1lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 1st2lb(8.74%)
The choc one is nice hot but seems to need a bit of sweetener as it loses a bit of flavour when heated

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
S: 14st3lb C: 8st7lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 20.4 Loss: 5st10lb(40.2%)
All the shakes rock as hot drinks, you can also use the drink flavourings and make them hot. Black tea I was never keen on but black coffee w000 try it you might like it, I could never imagine it, but now Im addicted and never drink white coffee unless I am in a coffee shop!!

J
xx

Slowly shrinking again!
I like to make the choc shake into a gooey fudge pudding type thingy... a bit like in the 'recipe sticky'!

Stir the shake in with a small amount of cold water in a bowl, to a paste... then add 3/4 spoonful of instant coffee, 2 crushed sweeteners, and about 200ml's more water (give or take), stirring the whole time... then nuke in microwave for a minute...

When you take it out, it will have thickened... so just give it a stir, and it's like a hot fudge goo... the coffee really adds to it, makes it very rich in flavour... love that! :D

xx

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
S: 14st3lb C: 8st7lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 20.4 Loss: 5st10lb(40.2%)
Pinkieeeeeeee, go tidy!!! Lol I am off for a nice hot bath (yes I have incredibly random relaxing baths) and to try out the new body scrubs my sis has made!!!

Lucie, only tablet sweetner :)

J
xx

Slowly shrinking again!