question about filling and healthy day!!

Miss helpme

Hi There

Yesterday I did a filling and healthy day and with the extras.. mayonnaise etc I put as my weekly pro points!! While I was thinking about this today I thought if I had pro-pointed it as normal I wouldnt have gone into my weekly points so now im wondering if its worth continuing to do the filling and healthy days?? :confused:

Has anyone else found this?? What has people found beneficial of these days anyway??

Every day varies try it for a few days counting what u use as well u will find some days r more than others

Yep I've found this sometimes. I tend to decide like this, if I've had a day where I've used a lot of stuff that isn't filling and healthy and under my daily allowance I point it. If I have a day where everything is filling and healthy, maybe used a couple of points on non filling and healthy stuff but around or slightly over my allowance I keep it as filling and healthy. It kind of balances out in the end. I try to have filling and healthy food where possible, even on pro points days. X

Thanks for your replies... I will have a look at the things I have eaten every day and then see which way is the best way to go... Either point it up or look at the filling and healthy day!! :)

Back