Question about ordering

Starlight

Gold Member
Im probably being dead thick here lol

Im looking to order some meals. I thought Id order 15 Cottage pie and 15 spag bol. Does that mean I have to order 10 and 5 of each which obviously makes the 5 dearer than the 10 per sachet - if you follow

Confused - you will be now lol

Itll be a lot easier if I like the chilli and can order 10 of each lol

I know what you mean :). The cheapest / easiest way is to order the 4 per day week pack or the 5 per day pack and then select the 'choose in notes box at checkout'. It wouldn't quite work out at 15 of each (as you'd get 28 or 35 items) but you'd get exactly what items you wanted, and if you had the 35 you could top it up with a couple of soups or whatever, or more spag bol :)

Other than that if you really wanted 15 of each then I think that you could do it by phone and get them for the price of the 10 items (if that makes sense).

Starlight - The cheapest way to order of all is to order the men's 5 a day 4 week pack (works out at £1.09 per pack) - but that's 140 packs! Look at the price of ordering the women's 3 a day 1 week pack if you don't want many packs. That is 21 packs for £1.43 a pack. If you order that you can tick the packs you want and then in the information box at the end stipulate how many you want of each. You might want to think about the size of your order because the more you order the cheaper it is (lots of steps in between the two above). If ou don't want 21 or more packs then you could always try live chatting or sending them an email to see whether they would be happy to send you 10 of one and 5 of another - I'm sure they would - customer service is very good.

Oops - just noticed you want 15 of each! You could look at the 4 a day one week pack which is 28 packs...

Ablsolutely - that's what I did at the start. Look at each of the packs and see what price it works out per pack for what volume and then decide.

£150 for 140 items works out to £1.07p per item

email them and ask for a free delivery code , you never know you might get one

thats a massive saving , I know its a big outlay but i find it worth it

That's what I'm ordering this time works out cheaper in the long run

What did you order in the end starlight? For what you wanted I probably would have gone for the mens 5 a day week pack 35 items for £47.99? About £1.37 a pack?

Back