question about re-feed......fish??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Trish Mc, 9 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Trish Mc

Trish Mc Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Does any-one know if you can have smoked fish on re-feed? I know it says white fish, i.e cod, haddock but I am just wondering if I can have smoked haddock or cod?
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    hi - i would not have smoked fish in the first 4 days... probs best to keep it plain and simple babe - after day 5 then u can have it without having to worry.... good luck xox

4. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  5. Trish Mc

Trish Mc Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks so much, yeh think I will wait; just find plain a bit bland but then maybe not now........

6. Trish Mc

Trish Mc Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    aw Nicki, thank you so much for doing that (my plan B). Good to know, so will def have some smoked towards the end of the week. You doing brilliant and have printed off your re-feed and Julzie's to copy some of your plans............ you must feel amazing. I now I do with nearly 3 stone off.

xxxx

7. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  8. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    3 stone off! awesome!!! i really hope your refeed goes well - i would def advise u to keep posting here and keep going to your weigh ins! xox good luck xox

9. Trish Mc

Trish Mc Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yes I will for definite. This site has helped through so much, I love it when I get time to come on!!
    well done on staying the same on Wednesday. Hope the lovelife going strong.
    xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.