Question about Salads...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by m85912, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. m85912

m85912 Only a few more pounds...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(33.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Was wondering, if one was really hungry, and ate salad, dry, no sauce or dressing, say lettuce, cucumber, cabbage, tomatoes...would it affect weight loss and ketosis?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I dont think it will afect ketosis, however dont think your allowed tomatoes. im not 100% sure, im sure someone with more info will be along soon :)

4. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    No tomatoes unfortunately... I would stick to lettuce, cabbage, celery, cucumber, chives etc... or mushrooms... these shouldn't affect ketosis.. I tend to find I will dry fry some mushrooms with chilli or curry powder and that helps...

Love

5. m85912

m85912 Only a few more pounds...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(33.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    i cant remember if i asked this question, so sorry guys if its a duplicate. was just wondering as theres a bit of a social event over the weekend and just wanna have a plan b SHOULD i feel the need to pick or eat.... ta everyone!

6. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    I would go for a plain chicken or tuna salad, and just leave the items your not suppose to have... these shouldn't knock you out of ketosis, but if you look at your yellow book it will list the green and white veg that are allowed.

Love

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.