Question about Salads...

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
Was wondering, if one was really hungry, and ate salad, dry, no sauce or dressing, say lettuce, cucumber, cabbage, tomatoes...would it affect weight loss and ketosis?

I dont think it will afect ketosis, however dont think your allowed tomatoes. im not 100% sure, im sure someone with more info will be along soon :)

No tomatoes unfortunately... I would stick to lettuce, cabbage, celery, cucumber, chives etc... or mushrooms... these shouldn't affect ketosis.. I tend to find I will dry fry some mushrooms with chilli or curry powder and that helps...

Love

i cant remember if i asked this question, so sorry guys if its a duplicate. was just wondering as theres a bit of a social event over the weekend and just wanna have a plan b SHOULD i feel the need to pick or eat.... ta everyone!

I would go for a plain chicken or tuna salad, and just leave the items your not suppose to have... these shouldn't knock you out of ketosis, but if you look at your yellow book it will list the green and white veg that are allowed.

Love

Back