Question about scales

MsVoluptua

Ok, so I am plucking up the courage to actually weigh myself, but the scales I have which go up to 28stone are coming up with error so I'm ashamed to admit that I weigh more than this :( I'm hoping not too much more, a year ago I was 26stone. But who knows. Anyhoo the q I have is those of you in a similar weight bracket, which scales do you use? None of the weightwatcher ones go up that high that I can see. I have found a couple on Argos, but just wondered if anyone had any recommendations? Wow that was therapeutic writing down that I weigh more than 28stone. I have not told anyone that ever!! Xxx

mine do that i had to set it to kg then convert to stones and pounds mine got a switch on them

I'll give that a try on my ones! Ugh hate weighing myself, because once I've done it and I know my weight, I keep weighing myself and get obsessed!

My start weight was 30stone and I use the black salter stowAWeigh body analyser scales. They are Just under £20 on Amazon. Don't get the clear glass ones, not as good. The black ones are fab :) x

It is therapeutic isn't it!! I wouldn't dream of telling anyone in my life my weight (apart from hubby), and before I came on here I'd not told anyone. But once I did it felt like a weight lifted, it's only a number and people here won't judge you on it. That number doesn't define you.

Good luck on your journey :) x

Thanks hershey, I'm checking them out now. Yes very therapeutic. I haven't even told my husband , although I think he suspects. I might tell him when I know for sure. I really think weight issues are in the head, for me anyhow. But I feel like I'm getting my head straight, I'm not feeling so much of a freak anymore. Well I'm saying that now, let's see how I feel when I finally weigh myself! X

Thanks hershey, I'm checking them out now. Yes very therapeutic. I haven't even told my husband , although I think he suspects. I might tell him when I know for sure. I really think weight issues are in the head, for me anyhow. But I feel like I'm getting my head straight, I'm not feeling so much of a freak anymore. Well I'm saying that now, let's see how I feel when I finally weigh myself! X

Just remember, it's a temporary number that will soon go down. Dont beat yourself up about it. You are here doing something about it after all :) xx

so right lou
its just a number what will keep going doing you have all the support you need here love x x

glad you found somewhere you feel comfortable love we will always be here to support you x x x

Back