Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

question about the veg drink

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by this*time, 9 May 2010 Social URL.

1. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    I struggle with the cost of doing ss but really wanted some of the veg drink I just noticed my cdc sells it for 6.70 :eek:

Is there a supermarket one thats ok or would this slow loses

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

yeah there is , its called marigold bouillon and its loads cheaper . I find it in the gravy / stock aisles . I have compared all the carb , salt , calorie ect and the marigold one is actually lower in some of the bad ones than the CD one . Apparently you can also get a reduced salt one which is even better but I havent come across this .

4. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Do you know if this is also wheat free pls?

Thanks x

5. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yes it is wheat free (my mum has a gluton allergy and she can have it). It's worth a try and there is a reduced salt one that might be in the 'Free From' section of the supermarket with the other dietary specific foods. Unfortunately i really didn't like the bouillion so am sticking with the expensive cambridge - has saved me many a night from picking! :)

6. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    TyTy x

I haven`t started CD yet (will at the end of the month). Are we able to have as much as we like of this?

xxX

7. determinator

determinator Banned

nope afraid not :( its 1 tsp a day of water flavour . the sweet ones will do up to 2 litres of water but the veg one will only do one drink :(

8. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    my counselor says i can have as much as i like and so far it hasn't effected my weigh ins, however i think the max i have is 3 mugs in a day and that's only at weekends. But go by what your counselor says - especially in the first for weeks as you settle into the diet.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.