Question about TOTM

ninajw83

Silver Member
Sorry ladies if this has been asked before or if its TMI but i just thought you lot would have the best info. Ive been on the mini pill since my daughters birth and not had a period whilst on it however 2 weeks ago (2-3wks into diet) i started with horrid cramping, fluid retention and spotting that last 3 days now in itself its no problem until 2 days ago ive started with horrid cramps and spotting which appears to be turning into a proper period. Is this a common side effect of this diet? I cant recall it having that effect last time I did it 5yrs ago and will be gutted if it effects my weigh in tomorrow grr grr grumble grumble grumble

I have the coil fitted and not had a period for over 7 years and have had spotting bleeding and the worst stomach ever. My CDC said that this can happen and not to worry it lasted about 5 days now back to normal this is the start of my fourth week and I've lost 19lb in the first three weeks. Good luck with your weigh in :)

Thanks, im just fretful that as i feel so bloated it'll be water retention again grr that was the reason i STS on wk 3 and havent been weighed since coz of holiday but been 100% so will be peed off if being a woman damages my scales result haha even though i know ive lost weight as clothes arent fitting me anymore, even stuff i bought 2 weeks ago is now too big lol

Apparently its to do with the high concentration of vits and mins. All you can do for water rention is be consistant with your water levels...its such being a woman sometimes. Im due on sunday and am currently a walking sponge :(

Well i am on the mini pill, and yesterday which was day 4 into the diet i came on for the first time in months and i am FLOODED!! No cramps though thankfully. I am taking it as a good sign though i have felt like i have needed one for ages as i have been moody off and on and this might sort me out, but then again we get mood swings not eating lol. My poor family, they are just gonna have to put up with it lol. I just got on the scales and i am still very happy with my loss. I will post how much i have lost on tuesday! good luck peeps! xxxxx

Back